That Wasn't Very Cash Money of You

(Mentions of alcohol, smexual vibes, vivid retelling of smex with multiple nymphs)

Your POV

✦•··································································•✦•·········································································•✦

Diluc instructed me to quickly clean up the tavern for the guests incoming. Since we sold so much alcohol at the market I wouldn't exspect too many customers at the tavern. But Barbados was I wrong. Angel Share's line reached all the way to The Cat's Tail!

We got into our uniforms. Dulic wearing a white dress shirt with black pants and black dress shoes. Where as I wore a white dress shirt with skin tight skirt/pants, along with a sailor like necktie.

We ordered the doors open and in flew at least 100 customers! We had to make it a limit of 25 in the tavern and everyone only had 1 hour in the tavern. So we swapped out customers every time the church bells ring.

The first group was mainly men and women in their 20's. They ordered in moderation to what they had in their pockets.

The second group was women in their 30's having a reverse bachelorette party. One of their husbands divorced them and to cheer the divorcee up they had a party. I tried my best to help with the loss but it seems she didn't need consoling.

The third group was men and women in their 40's. Lots of drinks were ordered to a specific table.

Diluc's POV

✦•··································································•✦•·········································································•✦

I was cleaning the glasses as the church bells rang signalling the change of drinkers. I placed my tall wine glass down on the rich mahogany wood to great them. Y/N must have known I don't like communicating much with customers and they took the initiative to greet them at the door

Tray held by their legs, smile on their face, they greeted them. "Welcome patrons! Due to the rise in customers and the circumstances you will have one hour until you have to go." They said in their sickeningly sweet voice. I don't know why but something about their voice lights a flame inside me. Maybe anger?

This would be the fourth group of the night. Y/N is disgustingly smart and overly prepared so they made sure to save their efforts through the night. There's is one table that order quite the abundance of drinks for their first round. And it's only three people?! Table 7

3rd person

✦•··································································•✦•·········································································•✦

The waiter heads over to table seven to pass them their drinks.

"3 Whiskeys, 4 beer's and 2 dandelion wines?" Asked the waiter

"That'll be us!" A man with amber hair says

He makes eye contact with the raven haired woman across from him. Somehow passing a signal to her inconspicuously.

The waiter hands the first dandelion flawlessly. But the second one was dropped on the floor and shattered.

Diluc heard the noise and didn't expect it to be from one of his most experienced staff. 'Y/N has been in the winery pretty much for their entire lives! How could they have dropped that?' He thought to himself while stopping the idle chit chat with a blue haired bard who should have left last session.