It was at this moment he knew...

Diluc POV

I awake next to Y/n, even when they're sleeping they still seem pissed. Still beautiful but pissed.

Their proportionate eyebrows furrowed, their smile downcasted, and their arms crossed defensively.

Last night they seemed... enraged. But their last hazy sentence seemed to be a form of agreement. Maybe?

"Ug why is love so complicated!" I say to myself.

"It wouldn't be complicated if you just asked me out like a normal boyfriend, Diluc." Y/n says getting out of bed while stretching.

"I don't know why you didn't just ask me. I would have said yes before all this" Y/n says with one hand on their hip. The other fixing their hair. Their gorgeous, gorgeous hair. Their soft hand perfectly placed on their hip capturing their silhouette.

"Since I'm your bodyguard loyal to you and you alone it would have been easy. Even for someone as clingy as you." Y/n says pulling me out of bed.

I remain silent in shock of how docile they are.

"Well don't sit there wide eyed and open mouthed do you want breakfast or not?" Y/n saunters out of my room.

"You coming, Darling?" They say tantalizing tolling their r's

My face turns red as I jump up and follow after them.

Your POV

I love Diluc and it wouldn't be to bad living here but I want to still see Turner and Guy. Oh and Moco and Hollie! I still need to ask them about Turners condition.

And Razor! Oh I miss him. He would always come to the Winery to practice his English. Noelle helps out some times too. She's so kind!

Even Barbra and Rosaria! Both nuns who are polar opposites. Rosaria and I have in depth philosophical conversations. And Barbra and I talk about how we feel inferior compared to others!

Ya I'm not the most mentally stable. My self worth isn't up to par. And not to mention the infamous traveller.

They looked so cute in that playboy bunny suit. I wish Diluc could see me in that more often. The way it hugs me is extraordinary.

I crack a egg into a pan as it starts sizzling beautifully. I add the bacon and start flipping.

I hear Diluc and Albedo conversating in the background. Something about how Diluc got me to break. Last time I checked I didn't break. I just made it look like that.

I'm just going to gain his trust and get out of this hell hole. I'm going to use my saved up money I meant to put Turner in retirement to buy a house in Springvale. I'm going to become a seasoned hunter and Guy will remain Guy!

Turner, Guy and myself will live under one roof under my protection. And I will finally be rid of this psychopath.

All I have to do is wait.

Or... I can fix him... this will be rough.

Albedo POV

"I can already tell what this bish is up to. They can't be trusted!" I say to the hazed Diluc staring at Y/n in awe. I couldn't tell if he was drooling at the food they were making or them.

"You need to keep a close watch on them Diluc!" I say with no response from him again.

Irritated I slap him across his cheek.

"What's your problem!" Diluc screams in rage.

Y/n turns their head in our direction. Gaining eye contact with me a spark lights up in their eye. One of knowledge.

She knows.

"Diluc, Y/n nay is rying-tay to scape-eay." I said in pig Latin. Don't ask me how I know pig Latín it's a long story.

(Translation: Y/n is trying to escape)

"Hut-way do you ean-may. Y/n nay is erfectlly-pay ine-fay!" Diluc responds quietly.

(Translation: what do you mean? Y/n is perfectly fine)

"Oy vey oes-day y/n nay now-kay ig-pay atin-lay?!" I ask Diluc seeing as he knows more about them then I do.

(Translation: Oh my does Y/n know pig latin?!)

"Es-yay bedo-aay. Lso-aay. Uck-fay ou-yay" y/n says flipping me off.

(Translation: yes Albedo. Also frack you)

"And I'm not trying to escape. I just want to make a deal of sorts. With Diluc not you" Y/n says placing a plate of food in front of each of us.

Well it seems my limited screen time is up.

"I'll eat this in my lab instead. Have fun love birds! And don't make too much of a ruckus." I say as I saunter out with my warm breakfast.

It's been a while since I had good food.

3rd person POV:

"Ok so. The deal was, I let Albedo get away with whatever lovey dovey chemistry hypno schit that he wants to do. I fund his research and sanctuary, And he helped me obtain you." Diluc says with his mouth stuffed with eggs.

"You had be the minute I became your bodyguard you imbecile." Y/n says flicking his forehead.

"And my deal to you is we still let Albedo get away with whatever schit he wants with the traveller unless they get hurt badly, since he honestly isn't one to be trifled with." Y/n says the first part of their deal.

"And we live at the winery partners in life as you want, and partners in business so that you can spend all the time you want with me. I still need to see Guy and Turner though." Y/n says holding Diluc's hand and staring their e/c eyes into his fiery eyes ajar.

"We can live anywhere on the winery's land as long as I can see Guy and Turner once a day." Y/n says sitting closer to Diluc.

"Tell me more darling" Diluc says with a crooked awkward smile. (Picture John Doe but smaller)

Y/n sits on Diluc's lap playing with his hair softly. Diluc wraps his arms around Y/n's shoulders and neck while placing his head atop his arm smelling Y/n's tantalizing scent.

"I'll cook and clean for you. Make the most delicious steaks. We'll have tones of fun time together of course" Y/n says cooling his hair around on of their fingers.

"And if anyone harms you-" Y/n says tugging on Diluc's hair.

"Their dead" Y/n whispers threateningly in his ear. Their hot breath making chills run down his spine.

(AN: we chill with minor smut, makeout sesh? The next chapter will be the beginning of the end and can be written both with or without makeout sesh's)

(An: I'm going to write two chapters that have the same thing going on. One however will have kissing. The other won't. The one with kissing will have a red heart. The one without will be blue heart. There will be warnings.)