Wtf is up Kyle!

(Mentions of Smex, censored swearing)

Your POV

I wake up back where I was. However this time Diluc was holding me tightly taught. Not the ropes. Where it was nice seeing him so soft and peaceful atop me he did something I can never forgive.

He lied to me.

I try to get up but he was too heavy. Ug. Stupid man thing. I lye there and wait for him to get up and do what he pleases with me.

I've seen what happens to other people in my situation. Guy tells me all about the stories he's heard from his higher ups.

Helpless citizen, Kidnapped, Submits, Fracked over, never heard from again. There's evidence of them being alive but their never spotted in the real world again. Same with their so called "Lover".

Submitting doesn't look too bad does it? I mean Diluc will surely pleasure me. He's tall, strong, handsome, and caring. And even if he doesn't have interest in smex I would be cared for.

What am I thinking. He's my boss! Though we've grown closer. Much closer apparently.

He stirs in his sleep and slowly turns over towards the edge of the bed.

"Good morning darling" he says with a sweet insatiable smile.

"Don't call me that" I say abruptly trying to pry him off.

"I know you're mad at me but it's for your own good, Y/n" he says snuggling into the crook in my neck.

I let out a quick exhale and hum as his hair tickles my soft spot. Diluc hums in response. As if he's studying my reactions.

"It's not for my own good and I know it! I've known of other people in my situation. Kidnappees! Most of them are never heard from again." I say as he's in a state of shock.

"Since you've kept me here for so long I bet nobody will find us! It's statistically impossible" I yell out pushing him away and walking away.

"Well isn't that perfect," he says with a smile.

I turn my head ready to kill this madafaka

"Now you can stay with me forever!" He walks towards me arms open.

I run towards him in attempts to punch his ribs. He dodges and I punch a wall.

"Let your enemy fight himself - Lord Garmadon" he says as I strike again. He dodges it effortlessly.

"You never go soft like this Diluc! Admit it! You're weak against me!" I yell enraged at him.

"You seem to be the helpless one." He says as I hear mechanical whirring once more.

SNAP

I was up in a net! Several meters in the air suspended by an intertwined rope.

"Oh my goodness!" a man yelled. The net was harshly dropped leaving me on my bottom.

"Are you alright little one?" that same man said as he knelt down to my level.  "I-I'm fine. Just hungry." I said.

"Matted hair"

"Tattered clothes"

I could hear the voices of the once reluctant employees of the winery. I can see Turner and Guy smiling.

I blink.

" don't worry bud. I'll take care of you." Turner says affectionately

Blinked again.

Tears forming against my eyes as I press my hands tightly against them.

Get ready to eat my dust Y/N!" Guy says while charging toward me. I take a swift step to my left while his sword only grazes my cheek.

I place my hand on that everlasting scar trying to console myself while suspended in the air.

My blinking became more rapid as the tears trickled down.

matters. "I believe we haven't been acquainted yet! I'm Y/N your new bodyguard!" I say cheerfully as I raise my hand for him to shake.

"I don't need friends they disappoint me," he says as he walks away. "Wait Diluc! WAIT!"

My sniffling over powered Diluc's rant as I was still in a flashback.

I see Diluc and Keaya kneeling in front of Crepus. I too assume the mourning position. "If only I was here to save him..." I hear Diluc mutter to himself. "I'm sorry Sir..." I say

I tuck my head into my knees

I grab their hands from their face. "You know my name. Use it." I say sternly with a slight attempt of a smile. They chuckle then reply "ok Diluc"

I try to keep my anguished cries to myself.

"It's almond tofu! Made with milk, almonds, and sugar. Very high in protein and is a staple in Leuye snacks!" they say with a wide smile. I look back and forth from Y/n to the so-called Almond tofu in confusion. "It's alright if you don't like it. I would entirely understand. I would be a little sad if it truly is bad." Y/n says the last sentence so quietly I can barely hear it.

...

3rd person POV

"You took them away from me! You took Turner away! You took Guy away! You monster!" Y/n lashes out at Diluc

"Took you? No, no, no... I saved you!" He says staring up at me innocently.

"You liar! You brought me here for your own selfish adultery reasons! I will never love someone like you!" They say grasping onto the net with all their might.

Diluc was in a state of shock. As too was Y/n. They never thought in all their life they would hear those words come out of their mouth.

"I-" Y/n tries saying.

Y/n then gives up on speaking and instead lets Diluc process what just happened.

"You'll change your mind shortly Y/n..." Diluc says as he releases the net.

Y/n plops down to their bottom. A flash of Turner kneeling down were Diluc once stood flashed in their mind.

They grabbed Diluc's large rough hand with theirs. To see it's smaller in comparison until Diluc drags them away.

"I did all this for you and you still aren't grateful!" He says throwing them into his room.

"Diluc keep it down I'm working" Albedo says standing at the end of the hallway.

Kneeling down Y/n stares at Albedo's icy cold eyes. And his even more cold pale skin.

"Don't look at him." Diluc says whipping their head towards him. Diluc was gripping their jaw so hard there must be a bruise.

"He can't save you..." Diluc says tauntingly leaning his face in closer.

"Look at me"

"And only me"