Blue Heart (no kissing)

(Warning: no kissing)

Your POV:

Diluc and I walk into his lab o discuss a change in the deal.

"Albedo?" Diluc asks as we poke our heads around the lab. Our faces changing through the different bottles.

"Albedoooo?" I holler out to him.

We let out a quick yell as albedo pops out from a trapdoor.

"What's up. And what is Y/n doing here" Albedo says holding eye contact with me. Clearly untrusting towards me. I'm sure once Diluc and I confirm to him that I won't run away and tell anyone he'll be fine.

"Albedo... there's been a change to the plan..." Diluc says without the proper context.

"I knew it! I knew this conniving peasant will rat us out! But nooooo you just won't listen to Albedo. You're too good for my advice!" He says theatrically.

"No albedo it's not that. Y/n and I are a healthy couple now and are moving back to The Winery. They won't tell anyone and if they did whoever they told would be dead within minutes!" Diluc says holding his shoulder reassuringly.

"The whole dead part wasn't in the deal but I see it as a precaution. We will build a house for you and the traveller as-well. You can do all that chemist hypno shiet that you wanted to do to them as long as they remain mainly unharmed." I say staring at him reassuringly but threateningly when it comes to the traveller.

"There will be a lab in the winery for you too. Plus a lift up to dragon spine. All paid by me made by you as you like it." Diluc says backing away and crossing his arms professionally.

"We'll build the house though. I would recommend designing it as soon as you agree to the new deal?" I say extending mines and Diluc's hand intertwined.

He shakes our hand and gets to work designing his house. He chooses to live near -insert location description- as we will live right next to them.

3rd person POV

Diluc and Y/n pack up all their things into a carriage. They then prepare to start the treacherous journey down Dragonspine.

Albedo rushes in and suggests otherwise. Turns out while they were packing he already broke into Diluc's wallet, paid of the materials needed, and made the lift down to the winery.

This man could destroy Mondstat if he really wanted to. And with the financial support of Diluc.

Y/n gets dressed in a form fitting coat that shows off their strong body. Diluc gets dressed how he usually does. This time with more fur for warmth.

They attach the cart onto the lift and slowly descend down to the winery. Taking in the beautiful winter scenery.

Y/n stares down in awe at Dragonspine's natural forming ice crystals. Their hair drifting in the wind, the cold wind hitting their face causing their cheeks to redden.

Diluc grabs ahold of y/n and places his scarf over their neck. He seems to have a backup scarf for some reason. However he chose to give Y/n his scarf.

As Y/n looks down to see a snowhide lawchirl dancing the scarf blows away and gets caught on a tree. Y/n reaches out for it as it falls only to fail.

"I'm so sorry Diluc!" They say bowing their head repetitively.

Diluc chuckles at the blubbering mess in front of him. He steps closer to Y/n as they cower in fear onto to feel something soft wrapped around their neck.

It's Diluc's scarf! Again? And he's still wearing his own scarf. How many scarfs does this man own.

"How many scarfs do you own!" Y/n asks in shock.