Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Keefe's POV

"Awww... Look at that smile on your face!!! Thinking about a certain girl... Maybe BLONDIE???"

Wait, what? I opened my eyes to see a familiar yet super annoying ogre leaning over me, laughing. 

"RO!!! STOP!" Apparently, me sitting up made her laugh even harder.

"Oh, Hunkyhair! You should have seen the drool!!!" Ro said, still laughing.

"Okay, Stop. Also, why'd wake me up? I and the Hair were enjoying a nap!"

Ro looked confused for a moment, almost like she forgot why she woke me up. 

"Oh Yeah! Your little blondie called on your ring thingy." 

"You mean my Imparter? Okay." I got out of bed and walked to the bedside table, picking up my imparter.

I gave Ro an evil glare before calling Foster back.

She answered quickly.

Her face popped onto the screen. Her eyes were super red and watery and there were purple bags under her eyes. She couldn't look any more beautiful.

To be honest with ya, I like Foster a lot. I love the way her eyes shine and her soft hair (not as good as my hair, though!). She's also smart, sweet, and like I said, super hot. To be honest, I was dreaming about her, Don't Tell Ro!

Wait, sorry... I'm rambling. Either way, she doesn't like me so it doesn't matter. She likes Fitz. That's the end of it.

Anyways, back to Foster. She looked at me and I could tell she was forcing a smile.

Like, I can't feel her emotions through a screen, but by the look on her face, she was worried about something.

"Hi, Keefe." Foster's beautiful voice echoed in my room.

"Hey, Foster, What's up? Did ya miss me too much?"

She rolled her eyes. "I was wondering if you could come over."

I smirked and said, "Do you need some cuddles? I can lend you my services."

Ro said in the background, "Wow, Hunkyhair, Wow."

Foster replied, "I want to talk to you about something."

"Oh, Okay. I'll be over in a minute." 

"Thanks, Keefe." She said before ending the call. She looked super relieved.

I changed quickly and headed out of my room but not before hearing Ro's voice.

"Oh, Hunkyhair! Hot date with Blondie, huh? Is she going to finally realize she's madly in love with you? OoO!"

I rolled my eyes but a part of me wished that was true.

A/N:

There we go! Second Chapter is Completed!

Ro is such a fun character to write! I love the teasing and betting with Ro and Keefe, it's one of my favorite things about KotLC.

Anyways, I hope you liked it!

Daily Questions:

1. Who is your favorite bodyguard?

2. What ship is better: Diana or Tiana???

3. Are you excited about Stellarlune? (I am!!!)

Have a great day! <333