Chapter 10

Chapter Ten - Keefe's POV

"Where are we going, Keefe?" Foster said, looking a bit annoyed.

I smirked at her. "You'll see!"

We kept walking until we finally got to the place. It was a pretty beach where we could see the sunset. I had set up a little picnic for us too. I had figured Foster would rather have gone here than Atlantis. 

She looked in awe at the picnic and the sunset and then turned to me. She put her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss on the cheek that made me feel nice and warm.

"Oh, Keefe! This looks so romantic! I love it!"

"Well, I'm a romantic type of guy." I replied.

She laughed.

We walked over to the picnic area and sat down. She quickly dug into the food saying she was starving. I was too.

"Keefe, you even brought Mallowmelt! Thank you!"

"Anything for you, dear Foster." I said as I picked up a chunk of Mallowmelt and threw it at her.

She tried to dodge it, but it landed in her hair. I laughed hysterically.

"KEEFE!" She yelled. She picked up a equally big chunk of the Mallowmelt and smashed it into my hair. 

"My HAIR! It's DESTROYED!" I yelled. 

Foster began to laugh. I think I squealed too which caused her to laugh even harder.

We continued to throw food until we didn't have anymore energy to throw anymore. Our clothes and hair were covered in food, but we didn't care. At least I didn't. I was just glad to be with Foster. I could tell by her emotions that she was feeling the same way.

We lied down on the blanket and stared at the beautiful sunset. Speaking of beautiful...

"Hey, Sophie?"

"Yeah?"

"Did I mention that you look beautiful?"

Foster blushed. "Thanks, Keefe. Your sweet."

She leaned in to kiss my cheek, but I turned my face real fast so her soft lips landed on mine.

She turned a darker shade of red as she quickly pulled back. "Keefe, I take it back. Your just annoying."

"Ha! That's why you love me!"

She laughed and we continued to tease each other and talk about our lives. Fitz never even came up in our conversation which made me happy. We even talked about the Neverseen even though we almost never talk about it. I think mostly because we just want to move on.

After about an hour of talking, I decided to get it over with. I sat up and traced a heart in the sand.

"Hey, Soph?"

She rolled her eyes and sat up as well. "What is it this time, Lord Hunkyhair?"

I took a deep breath. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Seriously, Keefe! Of course! I would love to be your girlfriend!"

I grinned and so did she.

I cupped her cheek and leaned in to kiss her. She draped her arms around my neck and kissed back. The kiss was gentle at first but then it seemed to deepen and become more passionate. Foster and I stayed like that for a while, just kissing.

Then a loud cough came from behind us. 

We both turned around at the same time, breaking the kiss.

The only thing I could think in that moment could be described in 2 words:

Oh No.

A/N:

Hey! Sorry for the shorter chapter and the cliffhanger! 

I hope you liked it!

Chapter Questions: (comment down below your answers!)

1. Who do you think was standing behind Keefe and Sophie?

2. What is your favorite KotLC nickname?

3. Feedback?

As always, thanks for reading guys!  💗💗💗

If your liking the story so far, please vote and continue reading! I post new chapters everyday! (Feel free to comment as well!)

- coolbeansss151