❝ two ❞

Ophelia's parents weren't strict, like at all

Ophelia's parents weren't strict, like at all. As long as the house stayed tidy and presentable and Ophelia turned up to events on time, they would be happy hence why Mini McGuiness often stayed over on college nights. Mini and Ophelia had just awoken after a night of gossiping and smoking weed. Mini had gone to get ready while Ophelia headed downstairs to grab the girls breakfast.

She wouldn't show it but Ophelia knew that Mini didn't eat properly so whenever she stayed over, Ophelia always made sure she ate a little more than some fruit and nuts. A whole month of college had passed by and each day was less entertaining than the other leading to the girls to make there own fun. This fun usually included mid day drinking and drugs.

Ophelia and Mini sat on the girls bed eating their croissants, the only reason the blonde was actually eating was to make sure the brunette didn't start to worry. Once they had finished eating, Ophelia showered and dried off before walking back into her room with the towel wrapped around her body. Grabbing an outfit from the large wardrobe and chest of drawers, the girl changed.

Now dressed in a golden skirt and white cropped top matched with a pair of patterned black tights, the brunette sat at her vanity and blow dried her hair before putting it into a high ponytail, a few strands framing her features as she slid on a headband that matched her outfit. The girls where idly talking (mostly about nick, Mini's most recent boyfriend) as Ophelia slid on her jewellery and gold heeled boots that matched her skirt.

After applying a small amount of makeup, Ophelia shrugged on her leather jacket and the two girls headed downstairs. The girls mum was taking her into college again so they said goodbye to Daniel Winters and got into the car, once at college, Gabriella reminded her daughter that she had to make an appointment for the opticians before driving off. As the two girls met up with nick, Gabriella headed a little bit away so she could use her phone

"hiya yeah could i make an appointment please" Ophelia started, completely unaware of the mobility scooter flying at her. She had managed to make the appointment and end the call before she was pulled out of the way and into the arms of Nick Levan, Ophelia's eyes widened at the abrupt movement as Mini started checking her over "what the fuck just happened"

"well i think you just almost got run over" Nick stated, making sure the girl was stable before letting go of her and pointing over to a person standing by a mobility scooter and a pile of bikes. A crowd quickly started forming around the new kid, smoke flying from the scooter. Grace and Liv also rushing over, the former wrapping her arms around Ophelia's waist and hugging her

"Im sorry" The kid stated making Mini nod with a intimidating head tilt. Ophelia's arms where crossed as she glared at the new... girl? "im really, really sorry. The uh, the breaks where fucked... so..."

The new kid then brushed in between Mini and Ophelia as she walked inside the building. Mini looked over at Ophelia who nodded, a silent agreement between the pair