❝ seventeen ❞

It had been a while since Mini's party and the only people she had spoken to where Grace, Alo, Juliet, Frankie and Rich

It had been a while since Mini's party and the only people she had spoken to where Grace, Alo, Juliet, Frankie and Rich. Mini hadn't texted her, neither had liv (that one she understood and was planning to apologise for). After Ophelia's almost confession, Rich and Ophelia had hung out together, just them, multiple times.

Although most of them times it was supposed to be a group thing but the others backed out last minute with a stupid excuse.

They had been record shopping together, Ophelia introducing the boy to her type of music and to say he had a secret soft spot for Fleetwood mac would be an understatement. They went to small gigs together, snuck into parties of people they dont know, convinced people to take them out on their boats, dressed formally and ate at MacDonald's. Ophelia had even convinced him to play hide and seek with her in the shopping centre.

Grace and Juliet where official, the two girls confirming it when the six teens snuck into the same pool they did when Frankie first arrived. Ophelia seemed to be more happy for them, than they where before she started complaining about how lonely she was (to which Alo gave Rich a look that the girl didn't spot).

The five had all spent the night at Ophelia's, as she had a free house for the night meaning they passed out in the front room with a bunch of junk food, when Mini texted them all telling them all to meet at Liv's. They all got ready at the same time, each person taking a different room in the house to change.

Ophelia showered first before putting on a denim skirt and a lilac spaghetti strap bodysuit and to cover up from the cold wind she wore a miss matched bandana jacket. Walking back into her room, she hadn't expected rich to be sat on her bed waiting for her, the voice of Stevie nicks playing in the background.

"wanna do my hair?" Ophelia grinned as she pulled on her lilac boots. The girl had taught Rich how to French braid after telling him that she loved the way her hair looked after taking them out. She did Rich's hair during one of their sleepovers and even he had to admit it looked pretty cool, therefore he wanted the girl to teach him.

Although it was secretly just an excuse to play with her hair.

So, Ophelia plopped herself on the chair by her vanity and started doing her makeup with Rich started her hair. Her eyeshadow was the same shade as her shirt and the rest natural. She also took the time to put on her usual jewellery and by the time she was done, so was he. The two then headed downstairs and the group set of to Liv's.

Standing outside her door, Ophelia fiddled with the rings on her fingers anxiously. She had barely seen, let alone speak, to the girl and suddenly she was staying the night just like they always did in secondary school.

"Olivia! haven't seen you in a minute" Alo cheered as the girl opened the door

"i had to- " the girl paused, her eyes settling on Ophelia for a moment. Liv loved Ophelia with her whole heart, maybe more than a friend should have which led to resentment towards the brunette and seeing her hurt because she wanted nothing more than to be the best friend she could to her "why are you here"