❝ ten ❞

"shove up" A girls voice called out to him

"shove up" A girls voice called out to him. Rich was currently sat in the Rhubarb Tavern, a beer in front of him as he studied his Napalm Death leaflet. He tilted his head slightly, the voice wore a black and red patterned short skirt with a very small cropped top on underneath a leather jacket. Her legs where covered with fishnets and he caught a glimpse of chunky black boots on her feet.

"Sorry, someone's sitting there" Rich told them as they placed the beer down on the table, hands adorned with black rings

"oh, yeah? who?" She asked again, this time rich actually looked up at the girl. Ophelia stood in front of him dressed like him, like a real metal head. Her hair was pulled back into messy pigtails, semi permanent hair dye making her light brown hair a dark black. The shade of black coated her eyes and her lips, her nails also painted black.

She had faux lip piercings in and instead of her usual gold jewellery, her neck was decorated with a black choker and her ears decorated with darker piercings. Rich couldn't deny the fact that she looked good dressed like this but he much preferred normal Ophelia.

"uh, you" Rich smiled allowing the girl to sit in the seat beside him "what?"

"im justice" Ophelia smiled, putting on a slightly different accent "nice to meet you"

"what like-"

"... and justice for all by Metallica, i guess so yeah" The girl raised her eyebrows, cutting the boy off

"im rich" The boy nodded. Ophelia picked up her beer and looked over towards the boy who also picked up his drink. The two turned it into a bit of a race, seeing who can down it fast. Ophelia won by a sip.

"so, what do you do for fun rich" She asked, slouching back in her chair

"uh listen to music, go to gigs um hang out with my mates Alo and Juliet. That's about it really"

"you dont have any other friends, just Alo and Juliet?" Ophelia raised her eyebrow, trying to get the answer she wants out of him

"yeah, just them really"

"no one else?" Ophelia pressed

"Well, recently there's been a couple of other people This girl Frankie oh and Grace since i think Juliet's taken a liking to her and others..."

"others?" She wasnt giving up until he said her name or at least implied it

"yeah, there's this girl who's helping me, i suppose" He finally said "Okay, what sort of music are you into Justice"

"oh you know, industrial mostly... Godflesh, early scorn, TKK" The girl listen off metal bands

"nine inch nails?"

"fuck off" Ophelia was quick to snap "Trent Reznor can suck my cock" The two let a comfortable silence settle between them for a moment "this girl then, who's helping you, what do you think of her"