❝ sixteen ❞

The fashion show was a walking disaster sprinkled in glitter, bright colours and Grace's designs Mini rejected

The fashion show was a walking disaster sprinkled in glitter, bright colours and Grace's designs Mini rejected. Mini passed out and got sent home and then turned up a few moments before showtime, overly tanned and coated in makeup. Ophelia felt bad for the girl but the blonde didn't even bother talking to the girl the whole day, too caught up in Nick and Liv and the fashion show. She felt awful when Liv and Nick walked the finale though.

The after show party was in full swing when Ophelia arrived, wanting to change out of the pink dress she had on for the show and into a golden wrap dress she had been wanting to wear that matched with a pair of gold shoes. Her hair pulled into space buns that had gold glitter down the parting and her makeup light with undertones of gold.

She immediately found Grace and Frankie, getting passed a bottle of whatever the fuck was being supplied. Liv joined them quickly after, the four of them jumping around to the beat. The girl looked out of place in the best way possible, everyone surrounding her wearing dulled down colours while she looked like heaven in human form. The lights made it seem like she actually sparkled.

Suddenly Mini walked towards the girls and they all stopped their movements. Ophelia downing her drink before disappearing to get another one, greeting people as she pushed through them. A new drink in her hand, she pushed her way back through the crowd, only stopping as her arms pulled backwards. A hand placed on her shoulder as the other pointed in a direction. Ophelia looked over and spotted Grace and Juliet speaking.

The girl smiled at her best friend, silently cheering as Juliet nodded excitedly and grace planted a kiss on her cheek before walking away. The red head spinning in her spot with a grin

"took their time huh" Rich leant down towards her, muttering in her ear. Ophelia, being overly happy for her best friend, nodded and turned to face the boy. The two made eye contact and everything seemed to go silent, the lights fading and people disappearing

"you look really nice" Ophelia commented, reaching her hands up and fiddling with his collar

"so do you" He replied, the girl smiling "should you be talking to me"

"technically you spoke to me first" The girl nudged him before shaking her head "i dont know where the fuck i stand with mini anymore, i dont think were even friends still"

"are we still friends?" The boy asked, his eyebrow raised

"oh come on lover boy, i kind of hoped we'd be past friends by now"

"wait - uh... you... what" Rich stuttered

"forget it, ill text you okay. Have fun!" She mumbled before walking of the Grace who's smile was still evident on her face

"shit" Rich groaned as the girl idly spoke to her best friend, Alo walking over and placing a hand on his shoulder

"your doomed mate"