❝ five ❞

Despite it being a particular cold day in Bristol, fashion cam first, which led to Ophelia Winters wearing a short denim skirt with a pattered long sleeved top that tightened with the pull of a ribbon

Despite it being a particular cold day in Bristol, fashion cam first, which led to Ophelia Winters wearing a short denim skirt with a pattered long sleeved top that tightened with the pull of a ribbon. She also put on a belt and her everyday jewellery before putting her hair into Dutch plaits and doing basic makeup, knowing she'd be taking it off for more extreme makeup later that day.

Both of her parents had headed into work earlier than usual that day leading the girl to ask the only person she knew could actually drive without getting the girl killed to take her to school. She slid on heeled boots the same shade as her top and headed downstairs where she slid on a jacket and waited outside.

"Alo Creevey" Ophelia greeted as the boy parked his blue truck outside her house and let the girl climb in

"Ophelia Winters, what happened in order for you to bless me with your presence" Alo asked, the two keeping a steady conversation on the way to college. He dropped her off a bit down the road knowing what her friends where like. Knowing she had to go see professor blood before lessons (apparently there was something wrong with her timetable), she waved the boy goodbye and headed into college

 Knowing she had to go see professor blood before lessons (apparently there was something wrong with her timetable), she waved the boy goodbye and headed into college

Ophelia walked into the common room, not missing the fact that everyone was staring at Frankie who was dressed in an all white, unflattering outfit. Alo is the first to notice Ophelia, her heeled boots clicking along the laminated floorboards. She sent the red headed boy and his best mate a small smile and a wave before glaring at nick who's smile dropped.

The girl then walked up to Mini and wrapped her arms around the girls waist and rested her chin on her shoulder, muttering a good morning to her, Grace and Liv. Any outsider, especially ones who had no clue who the girls where, would have assumed they where dating but the best friends had always had a very touchy friendship. Although it did fill a few boys sexual fantasies seeing them so close.

"fuck me Frankie" Liv exclaimed as the girl stopped in front of the quartet

"pretty please with sugar on top, adoring the new you" Grace commented making Ophelia both appalled and also smile. Grace had the most loveliest way of wording things and each compliment, whether to her or not, made her grin like a Cheshire cat.