⌞thirty two⌝

Other than just waiting around for their slot to be there, and for their friends to turn up, the soon-to-be weds found a back up two witnesses just in case their friends didn't make it in time

Other than just waiting around for their slot to be there, and for their friends to turn up, the soon-to-be weds found a back up two witnesses just in case their friends didn't make it in time. The only option around them being an older couple picnicking on grounds of the church.

"erm hi" Rich announced the couples presence to the older pair

"oh hello lad"

"will you be here in an hour?" Ophelia asked hopefully, her hand gripping Rich's

"oh i cant say"
"weve not got long" The older two bounced off each other, falling into a fit of giggles quickly after

"oh. yeah good one" Rich deadpanned, turning to Ophelia and whispering "no way"

"we need two witnesses so we can get married?" Ophelia told the couple anyway "our friends are supposed to be here but everything's going wrong. Please"

"of course dear, of course" The man told the two

"in an hour then" Rich nodded, dragging Ophelia away so they could wait in peace

The two where sat on the concrete steps that led up to the church entrance. Their friends still wasnt there and Ophelia, selfishly, felt a little betrayed. It was supposed to be the happiest day of her life but none of her friends where their to witness it. Her best friend wasnt there to witness it.

"they went and got battered" Rich said, defeated. The priest had just come and told them they needed to do it now or they wouldn't be able to get married

"there supposed to be our friends" Ophelia muttered

"just us now" Rich looked at the girl, a lovesick expression on his face

"and forever but this is so not what i dreamed off" The girl pecked his nose, quickly wiping off the lip gloss print she left behind before bringing her hand up to play with his hair "why did you cut your lovely hair"

"i asked for a trim" The boy told her

"you look like Justin Bieber" holding her fingers up to show the small gap "just a little bit"

"oh shut it" Rich shook his head, a loving smile that she caught in the corner of her eye

"you look so pretty Richard Hardbeck" She twisted her body slightly, her own hands holding his. They where suddenly separated by a car engine revving down the street. Nick and Alo piling out of the car in question. The couples face lit up when they saw two of their group of friends.

"Blood is coming" The boys both said, signalling to the road "got your dad in the passenger seat

"but my bridesmaids!" Ophelia gasped, she had no clue how David blood had found the girl. Grace and Juliet turned up near moments later, running up the hill to join the others. Alo told Grace about Dave coming and the six, plus the elderly couple, rushed into the church. Grace walked down the Aisle with Ophelia. Juliet and Alo beside Rich while Nick stood on Ophelia's side.

"all we need is love" The priest opened the wedding

"great" Rich looked up at the ceiling as Nick and Juliet both chuckled.

"all we need is.."

"to get on with the service" Rich gritted his teeth. Suddenly the doors opened and in walked grace's and Ophelia's parents.

"not on gods holy earth" David blood announced, standing next to Ophelia father.

"oh but she looks perfect" Graces mum whispered to Ophelia's although the words echoed the empty church

"how did you know we where here" Grace asked her father

"your dad put a bug thing on you" Ophelia's mum explained. Suddenly the rest of their friends walked into the church

"your all here" Ophelia grinned

"your both coming home with us" David insisted

"my daughters future is not up to you or any of us David. If she wants to get married, were going to support her" Ophelia's dad stepped forwards, holding his daughters hand "i wish you would wait until your older but if this is something you want to do then you do it"

"you... you corruptors are all expelled "David angrily pointed towards Graces' and Ophelia's friends. Rich suddenly leapt forwards, being held back by nick.

"you cant do that sir" Nick stated

"oh how the mighty have fallen" David looked pitifully at the boy. Nick then went on a rant about how his friends saved him, Ophelia and Grace both glaring down the latter's father. David and Sonia where quick to leave after his speech. Ophelia's parents, however, stayed.

"so are we going to, you know, get married" Rich asked after a moment of silence

"rich i really really want to but were young, we dont need to get married so quickly. Its me and you, we both know that. Lets wait, plan a perfect wedding and invite everyone we know. I want my dad to walk me down the aisle and i want my forest wedding"

"i actually do kind of want my parents to be there too" Rich nodded, pecking the girls lips "so, everything's alright between us yeah"

"everything's always alright with you Richard Hardbeck"

and that is it for volume 5, im going to put this book on hold for a while whilst i work on a James Cook and a Spencer Reid fic but dont fret, i will be back!