chapter 3

it's been a couple of days I been in the cell  the only prison  that wold  come  to the office was Elizabeth.  " hay  Elizabeth  I got a question." I said  as I  was laying on the bed in the cell and having my hat over my eyes.  " what is it" "  I was wondering if eney of the earps was single."  She looks at me with a surprise  look at me.  Before she could answer Virgil came in " johnna your free to go  all cherages has been dropped."  I look at him surprise  and I stand up  walks to the cell door and  was confused  on how that could be. 

Virgil  opened the cells and I walked out of the cell. As  am still confused  on how I walked out of the office  and walked to where my horse  is and tacks  it and was about to mount it when Elizabeth  walked out  " why do you want to know."  She said  in a protective  tone. Gets  suprised  by the tone "  never mind me asking that question  lizzy." 

" I ain't going to Forget about it johnna."  She said as I rode off to a salon   I got off my horse  and walked in and sat at the bar and thinks about my life. Then I ask the bartender for a  whiskey  cup full of whiskey. When I finished my first cup and then iake and Jonny rego  walks in and I put my cowboy hat down hoping they won't notice me. 

But that didn't  work. They walked  over to me and each sat on the opposite  side  of me and started  to talk about the plan  of  taking out the Earps . I try to get up and leave. " Now where are you going sweetheart ."  He said as he looked at me.  I knew that look to will so I sat back down.  Scared  and hoping  either doc or Wyatt or Virgil  would show up but no one did so I sat there listening  to  a plan of some sort. 

Well in the middle  of it I had  gotten  up and  walked   out. I went back to my room at the hotel. Then I realized  what the plan was for and I said to my selfie "I will tell the first earp or doc tomorrow.  But I remembered  it couldn't  wait but once I placed  my head on my pillow  I was out before  I could  get up to till anyone.

By the time I woke up I had to rush out of my room.  I noticed  the earps walking away from  a saloon I was going to head over to them  but  I realized that   someone was yelling  and was drunk  and I noticed  who it was. So I stayed  out of it  and  watched  from a distance.  After all the commotion I ran up to Virgil   and his brothers. "You guys have a plan on your  hands."  I said in a panic voice hoping   none of the cowboys  nor Johnny  heard me.  Wyatt, Virgil  and Morgan looked at me   " look they're planning something  big."   " What do you mean  planning  something  big?" Morgen asked before any of his brothers could.