12

After she told me that she was  3 months pregnant  I smiled  And I whispered  in Wyatts ear " I don't feel good am  going to bed."  As I get up I see Lizzy's eyes follow me as I leave the room. As I walked  up the stairs of the grand hotel I put my hand on the wall and got into my room.  I sat in my vanity in the room. I pulled the  Drow open and I pulled out a ring that looks like it wraps it safely around your finger with a big stone. In the middle  I looked at it, got lost in my thoughts then I heard a voice behind me. " You better take care of my momma's ring. '' I dropped the ring I had  in my hand and turned to see  Lizzy.   I smiled at her,  " I will sis." I say with a smile. She sees the ring on the floor that I had dropped. I quickly picked it up.  "Who gave you that ring?"  she said as she closed the door. "No one did" "Johnna told me I won't tell Wyatt or doc about this." I looked down and said under my breath" Johnny Ringo''. I was hoping she didn't hear me.  " He almost did but I told him no"  I looked up at her " I had no choice since  you know who my dad is and all."   She goes and walks to me and hugs me. I hugged back  then I suddenly had  to run to the bathroom and I suddenly started to throw up. I just saw Lizzy run in the bathroom then run out  after throwing up. I passed out on the bathroom floor and  I came to. To feel someone pick me up. "Wyatt?." "Shhh  just rest hun". All I hear a male voice before I pass out  for the rest of the night.