11

I started at the note not knowing what to say or to do. I feel tears threatening roll down my face then I feel a hand grab my hand as I look up to see Wyatt on his knee and the other two behind him as I see something new about Lizzy. Wyatt bracks the salient and grabs attention by asking " will Johnna marry me?" As I stood there looking and watching him pull out a ring that was small and was yellow or had a gold tone to it with a rubey and green stones in it. I look at him for a little while then I nod and say yes. As Wyatt sleeps the ring on my hand my tears start rolling down my face. After Wyatt got off his knee he pulled me in for a hug.

After he stopped Hugging me and I stopped crying I showed Lizzy the ring and was going to ask her about her baby bump or what I think it is but I decided not to. As we went to the oraltler salon I went to order drinks. I thought it was weird that Lizzy ordered water but I just thought she just wanted something different so I didn't pay attention to it. After I got the drinks I sat down with them. "So I was thinking about inviting the rest of your family to our wedding hun." Wyatt looked at me and patted my head and I smiled. I went to take a sip out of my drink. I noticed it tasted off so I didn't touch my drink the rest of the night. " So Lizzy how far along are you"