chapter 4

" all i know it's a plane I don't  know  what kind of plan all I know is u all have to watch your backs."  I tried to leave but I felt a hand on my arm and I was pulled toward whoever  had their hand on my arm. When I looked  up I saw it was Virgil. "Look, I told you, when they show up you'll have trouble. "The trouble will come  for you all, " I said as I pulled away from him  as I started walking away.  As I entered  the hotel  and went to my room  I got hit with the day that  changed  my  mind about the people  I was with. 

Then I opened  my door to my room and realized where I  had seen Elizabeth before . I just lost it remembering  the look on her face as they killed her family in cold blood or AT least what  I thought  was cold blood. I took out a bottle  out of my salad  bag. I had opened  it when  I started to remember  the rizen why I lifted  Johnny. As I had down  the bottle  I laid  in bed regating every  choice  I had made as I was with Ringo in  my past. 

Before I passed  out on the floor  I started  to hear rain. As I laid on the floor  I remembered  why I had joined  Ringo and  at the time thought it was a great idea till she watched  them kill  some girl's family  and  then knock her out. I tried  to  stop them but they just took her and I had to go with them. That's when I saw him for the first time looking for the girl  calling out to her. I had to make  sure  they lifted before  I decided  to change my mind about  everything. So I decided to go  and leave  them but first I had  to see the guy that was looking  for a girl and to tell him where she was. 

As I thought about it I didn't  realize  it was the earps I talked  to back then. As I was thinking  about  this I passed  out on the floor. When I woke up it was  5 o'clock  in the morning. So I got off the floor. I stumbled to my door and opened it and walked out walking down the stairs. Then I walked out to the streets and I started  to call out Ike  Clanton and Johnny  rego. Hoping they would walk outside  to me . " Johnny  ringo Clanton if you want to kill me cus of what I did then go for it. I'm out here, come out and face me!"  

Everyone  could hear me, even Doc and Elizabeth could hear me. I looked at everyone who was looking at me who came out scanning the crowd for either Johnny Ringo  or  Clanton. "Come one you cowards come out and show yourself to me shoot me  down like you both wanted  to do when I lifted  you both."  Clanton  walks out and sees me drunk. "  Your right we did cus you betrayed  our trust."  " You're the ones who killed Elizabeth's family!"  Johnny Ringo  steps out and stands with

Clanton. Your drunk sweetheart, you don't know what you're talking about."  "  I know what I saw ringo  that day, you. You shot her mother and sister  in cold  blood like they were animals that you could just kill. Why do you guys think I lifted  you guys!"   As Johnny  Ringo  reached for his gun I felt  someone grab  my arm. I handed relazed I been crying  nor that I had gotten  shot in the shoulder  by Clanton. Then before I passed out of being being drunk from the night before and being shot I see what looked like the earps standing in front of me.