~ 1 ~

Abyss!Aether pov :
In my spare time i like to make sure my sister, Lumine, is doing well. Even though i have hurt her it was for the best, she must find out the truth of this cruel world..

~

I have noticed in her journey through Liyue she has made a friend, the last yaksha, The Conquerer of Demons, Xiao. He doesnt speak much but is always there when Lumine calls. I am not aware oh his plans for my sister and for that have no reason to trust him. Tonight i plan to go to my sisters current resort, Wangshuu Inn, a hotel placed on a large tree.

~

It was late into the night 2:41am to be exact. I had walked past the receptionist easily as she seemed to be asleep on her desk. I headed up the spiraling stairs to be in a short hallway with a total of 4 rooms. My sister was staying in room 15 so the first on the left side of the hall. I put my head closer to the door listening for any sounds i heard nothing but light breathing so i assumed it was safe to just enter. I placed my hand on the cold doorknob and pulled a clip out of my hair, placing in the lock and after while of fidgeting the door had unlocked. I opened the door enough to slip through, quietly closing the door behind me and locking it again. I walked over to where lumine layed sleeping, she looked so peaceful her long lashes closed with a tint of pink in her cheeks, next to her layed a small looking child. Though she was clearly some supernatural creature.

~

I stood next to Lumines bed I had missed her so much but I have to finish this mission and we will be reunited at last. I felt a small breeze behind me making my neck hairs stand on edge and before I could turn around a small flicker of green appeared in front of me with a boy. The boy being Xiao the Conquerer of Demons. His small hand managed to grasp both my wrists faster then I could react to then pin them above my head. I looked over at Lumine laying in her bed next to me clearly undisturbed. I looked back to stare the yaksha in his golden cat like eyes. Another flash of green light and we were in what appeared to be a guest room. The yakshas grip tightened and a small grunt escaping my mouth.
"Who are you and what are you doing here" the small boy demanded an answer,
"thats none of your business" I responded like the baddie I am. (IRONIC! ! !)
The small male stepped closer put one leg in between my thighs, as a reflex my thighs tightened around the boys leg. Suddenly the boy turned away and all I could see was a tint of pink rested on the top of his ear, "how cute" I said before forcing Xiao's hand off my wrists and forcing him to fall on the bed before suddenly he disappeared and i could feel a light weight on my lower back, turning my head to the side I saw Xiao looking down at me with a small smirk creeping onto the corners of his lips. He leaned in with a whisper and said, "what are you trying to do?".

~

I cant lie that was quite hot.. but that's not the point, I need this brat to get off me.. I could call an abyss herald but that would awake Lumine and the yaksha will know i'm the prince of the abyss.. Suddenly i felt Xiao's grip tighten around my wrists as he said, " I want an answer now " and with that i buried my face into the bed sheets. His cold palm was on my back now and he put pressure on it and with that my back arched and I whimpered.. how embarrassing.

~

Thats the end of this chapter so if u like want more or something just say it idk ?