Never let go

~ Wsg gang this is the fluff ending yall wanted, next chapter will be js a lil extra smut 😛😛 u guys seemed to like the smut so 😈😈😈 ~

Aether POV:
It hurts, my whole body aches.
I try to lift myself but i feel heavy i cant do it. I open my eyes, its still dark out? I look around, Lumine is sleeping near the window and Xiao is next to me. Looking at his face its so obvious he'd been crying. For such a strong man he has a weak heart. I shake him a little to wake him up and he bounces up like a spring.

"Aether! Are you okay!?" His voice is coarse id be lying if i said it wasnt attractive.

"I cant get up, care to help me?" I try to smile but my cheeks feel as though they are pulling my face down.

"Are you sure you don't want to rest more? I should get Baizhu and tell him your awake!" His mind is all over the place but he does as asked and we sit facing eachother now.

"Xiao i truly am fine, please calm down" his facial expressions show he doesn't seem to believe me.

"Im hungry, should we eat?" I want to take his mind off things.

"I dont know if you can eat yet..lets ask Baizhu!" Hes so adement on getting Baizhu so we might as well.

"Sure go get Baizhu ill wait here." And he quickily left, i look over at the window and Lumines there.

"I know your awake Lumine" she looks at me before getting up and walking over to me.

"Im sorry Aether, i couldnt even help you and this happened, im sorry" i gave her my hand to hold and her eyes fill with tears.

"Its alright Lumine, there wasnt much you could do and see, im fine!" she just squeezes my hand so obviously trying not to cry..i should be apologising to her.

"Lay here you should get some comfortable rest." I pat the space to my right, she slowly lays down, still holding my hand.

Xiao walks in with Baizhu and he checks on me and asks simple questions of my status. Before the final reveal, and of course i can eat.

"We will have food soon arrive for you guys so just stay here." And with that Baizhu left.

"Xiao, i told you im fine, didnt i?" He looks like a sad cat its so cute, i just want to tease him.

"Im going to sit at the table to eat.." he walked over to a circular table in the corner of the room with 4 seats around it.

"Ill join you once the food arrives." We all lay, sit and say nothing. The silence isnt awkward its comforting in a way, we are all alive and safe.

A few minutes pass by and some food is delivered by Xiangling, the blue haired cook from the other time.. i wonder what shes made this time... Xiao gets the door and she gives him the food after a small conversation. She leaves and Xiao goes back to the table. I wake Lumine and she gets up with me and walks to the table, still holding my hand. Its funny how childish she acts. We sit next to each other, Xiao direct across from me. The food reveals to be Almont tofu and a sweet madame and hash browns.

 The food reveals to be Almont tofu and a sweet madame and hash browns

~

~

Literally what they all look like sat at the table 😼~

Xiao POV:
We all eat our food in silence and just sit for a while. The room is getting brighter as the sun rises. The room fills with an orange light and everything seems more beautiful.

Im glad i survived, I couldn't bear to leave them. We start talking and we speak of the past few years and what has happened in the meantime. It was fun catching up on this all. We continue like this for a while until i am healed enough to leave intensive care.

As i healed i got many visits especially from the Quixing, while ive been healing the abyss was overthrown and has become nothing to an extent. Now i can live a normal life with my loved ones.

~ sorry im shit at writting fluff so this ending is really short!! :3 and sorry this took so long to come out i couldnt think of anything to write. 😓  i will be mainly focusing on my kavetham story now so ty everyone <3 ~