WE'RE IN PUBLIC!!

Just a little teaser will upload the rest tmmrw love you >.0

~ Xiao POV ~

Aether grabs the last two slimes with his gloved hands and with his other hand grabs my wrist and he runs dragging me along, as we pass the counter Aether shouts his thanks to Xiangling then he runs to the other side of the city and we stumble up two flights of stairs and here we stop. We are at the edge of the stair case and all I see is dark, with the lights of the city there is a light glow and I could see the outline of books and tables with a counter next to a room with bookshelves for walls. He walked behind the counter and pushes everything off it, " Come here " I walk over and keep my hands in front of me avoiding bumping into anything and Aether catches my hand and just holds it, " Sit down for me, please " his voice is so.. seductive.. I obey him and sit on the counter and he lets go of my hand, he pushes my torso so my back is on the counter and he lifts my shirt slight revealing more of my stomach and he places the cold slimes on me, the cold slimy feeling making me flinch and aether then uses his two hands to lower my pants and he takes asks me politely to place my legs on the counter spread. I completely oblivious obey and he says the most attractive thing i've ever heard, " Good boy~ " this fills my stomach with butterflies though id prefer if he filled me with something else..  

He takes the slimes of my stomach yet i could still feel the thin layer of slime left. I could hear Aether play with the slimes and squelching sounds.. What is he going to do with the slimes.. Then he uses his free hand to place his middle finger in my hole and I don't give too much of a response then he places another two making me let out a loud moan our of surprise and he stretches them out and also stretching my hole, making it easier for entrance. Then he stops playing with the slime and my ass so he takes his fingers out. He takes the slimes to my mouth and I open my mouth and he puts one in and says, " Chew. " and i do. After a few moments of chewing he speaks again with that voice which makes me feel like my insides are melting. 

" Open " and I open my mouth and he uses his middle and index finger to scoop the slime out. (NOT WITH THE HAND THAT WAS IN HIS ASS!!). The slime was almost dripping off his hand as it had melted and he took it and put his two fingers at the entrance of my hole.. He then slowly slid his fingers in and it was warm just like his cum and then I got deja vu to when we first did it.

~ Aether POV ~

I decided to instead of wasting the food i'll put it to good use. I think it's time for a position change. 
"Xiao" he looks at me and his bright yellow eyes glow in the dark, he really is so beautiful. 

"Do you mind if we change positions?"  he then sits up and his arms are behind him holding him up, his legs are also tightly closed and he's softly biting his lip clearly impatient and desperate. He's so tempting and I give up and jump into a kiss while holding his cheeks, he lets out soft moans every few seconds. The kiss turns more intense as my tongue enters his mouth and our tongues fight for dominance and I win taking it as an opportunity to explore every little area of his mouth. My hands move down to his hips lightly rushing his skin with my hands. Our lips part for a hot minute to catch our breathes and my head falls onto Xiaos shoulder and he hugs my back. Only our loud pants could be heard until an unexpected voice echos through the dark. 

" So this is what you do in your free time, Xiao? " I turn to the stairs and see a tall figure and they step closer and I can make out who it is. It's the guy from earlier.. 

"Zhongli.." Xiaos face turns red and hes clearly very embarrassed but i can feel his nails digging into my skin.. Hes clearly uncomfortable. 

"What do you want? " Did he follow us here? I stare into his eyes and they are empty and his eyes are a deep orange colour and he has they same red eyeliner as Xiao. 

" Well I was just curious in who Xiaos new friend is as I thought you must be very special to him if you can convince him to come into such a social area and I can tell now you are very special to him. " Xiao just looks away from him again.. I grab Xiao under his thighs and summon an abyss herald which wasn't very smart as most things in the small store fell causing a lot of commotion and attracting attention from the people below. Zhongli doesn't look surprised he just stands there and watches me as I carry Xiao through the portal but once I have walked through it Xiao isn't in my arms.. I run back through the portal and neither Zhongli or Xiao are there.. What the fuck.

Teehee did you really think you would get more shrex? i dont think so anyways goodnight babes i need my beauty sleep, love you <3