~ 4 ~

YALL IM NOT SINGLE ANYMORE OMFGGGGG AHH but he doesn't know about this and we will keep it that way.

Xiao POV:

I rush out of the room and look both ways looking for Aether, even the thought of him makes my blood boil. How could he do that to Lumine after everything she's done. I could hear someone going down the spiraling staircase so I ran over and grabbed them. It wasn't Aether.. How awkward. They pulled away from me and speed walked out of the inn. Verr Goldet just stared at me, i proceeded to run over to her, " Did you see a blonde boy exit here? "

"No I did not Xiao and please refrain from frightening our accommodates." That means he didn't leave.. unless he can teleport like me? Oh I can teleport.

"Thank you and sorry Verr Goldet.." I teleported to the top of Wangshuu Inn, I usually go there when I feel like escaping. There I saw him leaning on the railing and a high pitched gibberish voice could be heard with that a cryo abyss mage appeared behind Aether, Aether turned around an looked down on him. I guess he is with the "bad guys" like Lumine said..

"Your highness we have finished setting it up.." Your highness? His response was nothing more then a cold glare and the cryo abyss mage dismissed itself and an abyss herald was summoned in it's place and a large portal appeared behind it. Aether slowly started walking towards the portal so i teleported behind Aether, grabbed Aether and pushed him in. Once I was through the portal Aether had disappeared and there was a table in front of me, before i was given the chance to look at my surrounding a heavy force was on my lower back bending me over the table. I could feel someones groin on my rear end, "get the fuck off befor-"

"before what?" that voice.. belongs to aether, what the hell is he doing.

"I'll god damn kill you bastard"

~ died for 2 days ~

"Ohh? How do you plan to kill me?" I didn't think that far I thought he would at least be a bit scared, why isn't he??

"No response?" ugh even just his voice annoys me

"I have nothing to say to you"

"Well that's a shame, I quite like your voice.." why does everything he say make me feel so weird, like there's butterflies in my stomach.

I can't get out of his grip and my legs are in between his, such an uncomfortable position, "Get off now"

"Why so eager to escape? The fun hasn't even started yet" There is no fun when he is around.

( AUTHORS NOTE - WHY IS IT GIVING CHILDE HELPPPP????)

"I swear if you do anything to me i'll cut off each of you limbs and torture you every second till your death."

"Feisty, I like it" his smile is so innocent for such a despicable person..