~ 3 ~

OMGGGG HEY YALLLLLLLLL IK U MISSED ME

Xiao pov :

Aether started wiping his slightly wet palm on his trousers avoiding eye contact with me, i grab his chin turning his head to look at me yet he still avoids eye contact.. I let go and take a few steps so i'm just a few feet away from the door out. I turn to look back at aether who surprisingly still looking at Lumine.. The air felt thick with tension.

"Why-" Lumine started

"You know why." Aether harshly responded

"No I don't. Please do tell me what the amazing reason for leaving me all alone trying to find you for months and why you decide to randomly show up" She seemed awfully upset..

"I am waiting for you to reach the end of your journey so you will finally join me and my war with destiny, and i've have always been there even if you didn't know." War with destiny? I have no clue what he's talking about.. and somehow Paimon is still sleeping. What an unbothered child but its not like she would help the situation. But why didn't Aether help Lumine? why did she have to suffer all alone..?

~

"Stop acting like i ever asked for you to find me. I asked you if you wanted to join me but you do not want to help me because im with the "bad guys"?? THOSE BAD GUYS BEING YOUR PEOPLE. THE PEOPLE OF KHANRIA WHO YOU HAVE TURNED AGAINST NOT WISHING TO HELP THEM BUT INSTEAD KILLING THEM ?"

"YOU KNOW WHY I MUST KILL THEM THEY ARE BEING PUNISHED BY THE GODS ITS A CURSE THERE IS NO HEPING THEM!!"

"THEN ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DISPOSE OF THE GODS and if you do not wish to help or accompany me then you should stop looking for me but if you do that when you reach the end of your journey do not expect me to welcome you with open arms." This is all so serious and there's so much information here that I wish I understood more about but I would prefer to not intervine.. and there is no way he can dispose of the gods.. surely not..

"You know why I wont join you and that will not change so give up."

"give up? there is nothing to give up all I get from you not joining me is more of my people get to survive and I don't have to hide. So why don't you give up on finding your brother don't think ill change I have always been this way you were just too blind to see it." Aether then walked over to the door glaring at me for a quick moment and left.. I looked at Lumine she looked so empty, her eyes were different they are dull compared to her usual beautiful golden eyes.

"I think you should leave, Xiao" Her voice was trembling.. I feel bad for her.

"I will be back to check on you in later in the morning" I dont want anything bad to happen while im gone..

~

YALL I AM SO TIRED I SJKFKFIJWNSF WAHHHHHHHH I HAVE SCHOOL IN LESS THEN 6 HOURS T-T

anyways i promise to write more tmmrw um and tell me what yall think of this like-

oh and also like who should be top and whos bottom?