#𝟮 you're not that special

ˏˋ°•* 𖤐 ❝ YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL ❞❪ did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed? ❫

ˏˋ°•* 𖤐 YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL
did someone wake up
on the wrong side of the bed?

ˏˋ°•* 𖤐 ❝ YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL ❞❪ did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed? ❫

YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL

YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL - MAGGIE LINDEMANN

──── CHAPTER II

Knock knock. Ryker heard from her trailer door, sighing heavily as she put her pen and paper down, opening the door to see none other than Sadie Sink in the flesh.

Sadie quickly brought Ryker into a tight hug, knowing how she's been feeling since the start of filming today.

"How you doing?" Sadie let go of the brunette, smiling softly at the girl who had fire of anger in her eyes.

"I wanna rip his fucking head off." Ryker quickly stated, slamming her trailer door behind Sadie as she walked through. "Barely three days back on set and he's already managed to be an asshole. It's unbelievable!"

"What'd he do?" Sadie sat down on the couch next to Ryker who had her arms crossed over her chest, as she closed her notebook she had previously been writing in, organizing her trailer set up. "Is it so bad you're stress cleaning?"

"It's not just him." She shrugged, sitting next to the red headed girl who engulfed her into a hug side hug and let her slouch in her arms. "So, the story."

Sadie nodded, ready to hear what Ryker was gonna tell her as she watched the brunette look at her nails and start picking at the already chipped white polish, picking the skin around it.

"He and I were about to film a scene so we were standing backstage, actually...communicating like...real friends?" She scoffed, flipping her hair out of her face. "We were joking around and shoving each other and tickling each other. Bonding. Not fighting. We were laughing, smiling. You know? Those rare moments I get where I actually don't feel like the biggest burden in the universe that is Finn Wolfhard."

"So what's the problem?" Sadie had yet to realize the actual issue.

"Then everything in the room just...shifted. The energy, all of it. Shifted. He got mad and pushed me off of him, which made him laugh at me. Then I saw Haley and realized why he acted that way. So, I called him out on it when she was gone." She sighed, her hands shaking as she slouched forward, putting her head in her shaking hands. "And then we got into an argument. Voices were raised, names were said, accusations were made."

"What was the argument?" Sadie's curiosity had piqued as she watched Ryker stand from her previous seat next to her, to pacing the room.

FLASHBACK 45 MINUTES AGO.

Once Finn had gotten away from Haley, Ryker had taken it upon herself to get it together and call him out on the way he had acted towards her.

"Hey, Finn, can I talk to you?" Her voice was light and approachable, but Finn looked back at Noah and rolled his eyes as he walked towards her, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned against the wall behind him, not uttering a word. "You know, It's pathetic you can't be nice to another girl in front of your girlfriend."

"What are you talking about?" Finn scoffed, leaning his left foot against the wall as he looked down at the slightly shorter girl who rolled her eyes.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." The fire in Rykers eyes was enough to showcase her anger without her vocalizing it too much. "When Haley walked in, you started treating me like nothing but a bump in your road because you let her have power over you."

"If you called me over to talk about my relationship, I'll be leaving now." Finn glared at her before he began to walk away, stalking off as a sly smirk appeared on his face.

"Right. Yeah, no. Um..." She scratched her head gently, watching him stop in his tracks before turning around. "I guess it's uh...double standard, you know? When I was with somebody you were allowed to voice your opinion on it. Because you didn't like him."

"He was a dick and you and I both know that." Finn retorted, walking closer to her so their conversation wasn't blared all over the set. "Even our friends know that."

"No, yeah, and you're right. But it's just uhm, a Bit hypocritical if you ask me." Finn's blank stare at the floor had turned into an expression of shock, furrowing his eyebrows at her. "You know, because when you didn't like Dallas, that's all I ever heard every time he brought me to set. But when Haley comes to set with you, I don't say anything about it."

"You're really one to be pulling out the hypocrisy card right now?" He scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest casually. "Just say you hate Haley and leave me alone."

"I hate Haley. I'd shout it from the tallest fucking mountain!" She stated, looking up at the ravenette boy who had a glare in his eyes. "But I'm not gonna sit here and bash her to you like you did with me!"

"Well, sorry for trying to get you to get away from an asshole of a boyfriend!" Finn defended himself. "Sorry for trying to be a good guy."

"You? The good guy?" She chuckled. "I could've gotten myself away from him and I did. So don't act like you're such a great person I'm not with him anymore."

"If it wasn't for my influence you would still be with him right now!" He was the first to raise his voice, starling her at first.

"Do you really think you're that special?" She chuckled, looking at him with her jaw slightly gaped open in a confused expression. "You're a cocky little bitch, you know."

"Oh, really?" His posture was perfect as he kept his body rested against the back of the wall, seemingly calm and collected. "You're just a bitch."

She watched him stalk off, thinking he was getting the last word before she whispered a small, "Fuck you." Knowing he heard it.

END OF FLASHBACK.