#𝟮𝟮 pure love

ˏˋ°•* 𖤐 ❝ YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL ❞❪ you think you're special to me ❫

ˏˋ°•* 𖤐 YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL
you think you're special to me

ˏˋ°•* 𖤐 ❝ YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL ❞❪ you think you're special to me ❫

YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL

CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT  - TAYLOR SWIFT

CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT - TAYLOR SWIFT

──── CHAPTER XXII

Ryker was getting ready to leave set after a long day of stunts, fake-blood stained hands, and tear stained cheeks from filming. She was tidying up her trailer as she prepared herself for the night that was ahead of her. A night with her, now, four brothers and Finn. One hell of a night.

She grabbed her jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders, flipping the hood on her head so she could safely walk out into the midnight rain. But it was secretly Finn's hoodie so it wouldn't matter if it got wet.

She heard her phone buzz and checked it with a smile on her face, expecting it to be Finn, but to her luck, it was her family groupchat saying they were landing in thirty.

"Fuck!" She muttered as she pushed herself through the door of her trailer, quickly making her way to Finn's trailer as she speed-walked across the slippery gravel ground, almost slipping half way through her tracks.

She made her way to his trailer without falling due to the slippery rocks and rain coming down. She sighed as she knocked on the door gently, not even knowing if he was in it.

"Finn?" She knocked more intensely before the door was swinging open and revealing Finn's smiling face, but his smile quickly dropped when he saw the worry on hers and pulled her into the trailer by her arm, out of the rain.

"Hey! What's wrong?" Finn asked gently, rubbing her back as he pressed a loving kiss to her temple before realization struck him. "We're late!"

"They're landing in thirty." Ryker stated as she looked up at Finn who's eyes widened as he quickly scattered around to get his belongings and shove them in his sweatpants pockets. "We're so fucked! We're so fucked!"

"Relax, babe, it's your family." He chuckled as he wrapped his zip-up hoodie around himself and put his beanie on his head and walked towards his girlfriend, putting his hands on her waist. "We didn't expect to finish filming so late," He grabbed her cheeks and kissed her lips gently. "They'll understand."

"Oh, you don't know my mother." She stated firmly, looking up at the boy who's eyes widen in confusion with the raise of an eyebrow. "She's lovely!"

"She sounds it." His sarcasm was evident along with hers and the two shared a laugh. Finn stood in front of the girl who had a look of worry on her face. "Noah said the roads are slippery and to be careful."

Ryker noticed the on-purpose change of topic and nodded towards her boyfriend who reached his hand out towards her. She took it with a gentle smile on her face and laced her fingers with his.

The couple walked out of the trailer into the pouring rain and while Finn wasn't enjoying it, Ryker was. As the two's feet pitter-pattered their way to Finn's car, Ryker danced in the rain as it came pouring down harder.

Rain was her favorite thing. The feel of the cold water washing away the stress of the day. The romantic scenery of street lights glowing in the rain at night. The puddles on the concrete. The warm air, yet cold raindrops landing on her skin and drenching her long hair. She loved every aspect of it.

She let go of Finn's hand and ran out into the rain, dancing, twirling, smiling and laughing, trying to catch it on her tongue the way people do snow. Excitedly, she jumped in a rain puddle and giggled as the rain sloshed under her boots.

Finn enjoyed this simple moment with the love of his life. Watching her smile and twirl around like a little kid while the rain came pouring down. She looked effortlessly beautiful, even in the dim of the streetlights.

He pulled out his phone and recorded the girl dancing and singing Taylor Swift to herself. A little memory he'd keep to himself forever.

"I love you." He said calmly, watching her stop in her tracks and trail off her melody.

Sure, she's heard him say it many times, but every time feels like the first. The way her heart starts racing and he looks at her with pure love in his eyes, makes her weak in the knees like it's the first time all over again.

She smiled to herself and walked towards him, seeing a small smile form on his lips the closer she got to him. Once she was standing right in front of him, he put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to his chest.

She looked up at him and went to kiss him, but he lifted her up in the air, hearing her gasp and laugh as he spun her around then pulled her closer to him, making himself tumble backwards as he laughed and caught his balance once again.

The couple laughed loudly together before they finally  relaxed, looking into each other's eyes.

"As much as I love our moment," Finn said, tucking a piece of her now, rain drenched hair, behind her ear. "We have to go."

She sighed and leaned her forehead against his chest, "Fine." She looked up at him with a smile and quickly leaned in to kiss him before the couple walked off to the car where they were supposed to be forever ago.

"You ready to see your family?"
"I'm filled with excitement."

AUTHORS NOTE,
i love creating problems for my characters so i don't have to face my own