𝟏 || 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭

• ☼ •

• ☼ •

Sunny's Pov

"Alex can you help me-" I came out of our shared room and saw him on the couch doing god knows what on that laptop.

"Whatever I'll fail the math test myself" I walked into the kitchen grabbing a juice from the drink and pouring myself some in a glass

"Bring me some juice please!" He yelled across the room.

I ignored him and walked back into the living room putting my drink down and grabbing the remote to watch tv and sitting down.

"Thanks." I heard Alex say and he grabbed my juice and drank it.

I glared at him and he stopped drinking for a moment. "What?" He asked confused.

"Nothing just enjoy your juice." I forced a smile and he nodded before going back to what he was doing.

I was watching Netflix until I heard the door opened and I guessed it mami. I was right.

She was carrying a bunch of bags. I looked back at my show though.

"Alex, Sunny!" She called and I looked back at her while Alex was still focused on his laptop.

"Help me sweetie" she told me and I got up grabbing a couple bags and bringing it to the kitchen while she threw something at Alex.

I snickered and he immediately turned around.

"Papito let's go! You know I got a bum shoulder, I need help over here."

Alex grabbed one bag and brought it over to dining table. That boy is too into whatever he's doing.

Mami glared at him walking past carrying the rest of the bags. "Thankyou. Next time I'll Skype you." She stated sarcastically.

She placed all the stuff down on the bar before we heard the curtains open and Abuelita standing there dramatically before speaking.

She placed her hands on her waist "We have a problem" she sighed.

"I know. The hipsters have discovered Porto's, Line around the block is like the freakin' Apple Store now." Mami complained.

"Mom!" Elena yelled walking down the corridor to the living room. "And this one, I don't like her anymore." Abuelita stated.

"I don't care if you like me." Elena said in a sassy voice.

"Sounds like you're both on the same page" Mami said sarcastically. I don't know if she's being serious or not.

"I like you Abuelita." I told her. "Of course you do mi Bella" she came over to me and pinched my cheek.

"Everyone does" she said before walking back next to Elena. I made a confused face as she did.