𝟑 || 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐬

• ☼ •

• ☼ •

Sunny's Pov

Like every morning we all woke up to the sound of Abuelita doing something, and today it was music. Not just any music, Spanish music.

I yawned as I walked out along with Alex and Elena. We walked to a dancing Abuelita preparing our breakfast.

I grabbed my plate and went over to her, she put an egg on my plate and gave me a cheek kiss. But before I went she gave me my math book. Right, I need to study.

I went over to the kitchen table and sat down. I opened my book and started going over equations while eating my eggs.

"Goodmorning!" Mami said walking out of her room and into the kitchen. I looked over at mami and abuelita and she was pouring some coffee for her. "You're amazing." Mami praised her and Abuelita smiled widely. "I know." she chuckled.

I tuned them out and went back to studying.

"Oh crap do we have a math test today?" Alex asked worriedly. I laughed and shook my head. "Of course not, if there were I would have told you." He gave me an unconvinced look.

"No you wouldn't." Elena chuckled and I rolled my eyes playfully. "Yeah I probably wouldn't. But there is no test today Alex." I turned to him and he nodded.

Mami walked out murmuring something to a picture of a pope that Abuelita put on the fridge. She walked into her room and put it on her bed.

"He looks happy there." Mami walked back inside as Abuelita put another picture of the pope on the island causing us to laugh.

—•—

After school all of us were having dinner, with Schneider as always and we were talking about some pretty random stuff.

Schneider was telling us how he wishes he had a great family meal with his family every night like we do. I feel bad for him but what can I do.

Mom walked in and we all greeted her. "Welcome Home Lupita. We are almost done, but there is plenty left" Abuelita said putting a bowl down on the table.

"Aw. Dinner with my entire family and Schneider." Mami kissed all of ur heads and patted Schneider on the back.

"Yes, I invited him again. He's an orphan." Abuelita pouted making me chuckle lightly. "Do orphans always have rich dads." I asked sarcastically. "Who buys them buildings?" Alex added.