𝟓 || 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬

• ☼ •

• ☼ •

Sunny's Pov

I was sat at the kitchen table doing what I normally do, study. This time I was studying biology which I have a little bit of a hard time with.

But i manage to get an A each time I get the hang of it though. The door opened and mami came in from work. "Aw, the day every mother dreams of. When her daughter grows a vampire head." She said gesturing to Carmen and Elena sleeping on the couch.

"Hi miss Alvarez." Carmen greeted and that's here I tuned them out and went back to doing my own thing.

I felt my phone buzz in my skirt pocket and I took it out. A message from Kyle? What the heck does he want.m

Kyle
Hey, I am so sorry I ditched you
My mom really needed help at the hospital so I couldn't come and I forgot my phone I'm sorry
I'm really sorry

Sunny
I guess it's fine

Kyle
No it's not
I ditched you unintentionally when I shouldn't have
How can I make it up to you

Sunny
Kyle honestly it's fine, I get it, my mom works at the hospital too

Kyle
Oh okay
But still, I wanna make it up to you

Sunny
You can come over and we can study together, Alex will be here too

Kyle
Really? Okay can I come now?

Sunny
Sure let me ask my mom

"Mami! I have a friend that's coming over to study with me is that okay?"

"Name?" She asked leaning over counter. "Kyle."
I answered, she squinted her eyes and stood up straight. "Is he white?"

"Very."

"Then we have nothing to worry about he can come sweetie" she agreed and went back to talking to Abuelita.

Sunny
She said ok

Kyle
Alright give me 10 minutes.

"Glad you're here it's baseball fundraiser time again" Alex came up Mami and placed 2 boxes of chocolate on the counter.

"What's happening?" I asked but none of them answered. "Abuelita these are for you to sell at church and Sunny, I guess your friends or whoever you talk to" he gave me a box, I shrugged and put it down next to me.