𝟐 || 𝐁𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐬

• ☼ •

• ☼ •

Sunny's Pov

I was history on the kitchen table while Elena was waiting for Alex to get done with the bathroom.

"That's two." She listened to him flush the toilet again. "That's three!." He flushed the toilet another two times making it five, I rolled my eyes and flipped a page reading the other part.

"Oh my god, five? What's going on in there?" Elena knocked on the door again. Alex finally came out but I wasn't looking at them.

"The first one was for pee, and the last four were to piss you off." I heard and snickered probably making Elena glare at me.

She scoffed and I finally looked up at them arguing. "So your basically murdering the planet just to spite me." Elena asked.

"Yeah, and it worked." Alex admitted. "Ay, it's impossible to be zen in this house." Abuelita complained. "I agree with her, I'm trying to study maybe keep your voices down." I glared at the two.

They ignored us.

"You know it's bad enough that you take 40-minute showers." Elena stated. "I have to use water to get ready, Every time I show up at school there are all these eyes expecting perfection" he told her.

Got that right. No! Shut up!

"And you give it to them papito" Abuelita cooed over him and tapped his head. "Easy! It's setting" he checked his hair in the reflection of him on the toaster.

I got up and went over to the kitchen to grab something to eat. "Ay mijas, why are you both dressed in your uniforms before you shower and get ready" she asked.

I knew she didn't mean any harm so I just shrugged it off. "Actually we are ready Abuelita" I said and she smiled at me. "I know you are mi amore" she paused and turned over to elena frowning. "I was talking about her"

I quickly walked out of there.

"Okay everybody let's go, we're having one of our staff meetings at work." Mami said grabbing her bag.

"Aren't there only four of you?" I asked.

"And yet, we take attendance." She responded. "But I've actually got some good stuff to talk about today so hopefully I can get through it without being interrupted by Scott, the freakin bobo"

"You know, I know bobo is an insult but it sounds adorable, like he's a little clown" elena added. "Oh yes he is a clown, and like every other clown I wanna punch him in the face." Mami said turning to her.