𝟔 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐫𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤

• ☼ •

• ☼ •

Sunny's Pov

"Sunny we're gonna be late hurry up!" I heard Alex yell from outside the bathroom. "No! There's no way! I'm not coming out looking like this!" I was wearing a stupid cheer outfit that the school basically made me wear.

It was either that or no extra credit. I should have chosen the opposite. "I bet you look fine amor, come out everyone's already in the car." Alex said softly.

I sighed and opened the door going out. "See? you look fine." I folded my arms and I was sure that I had a scowl on my face.

"I'm not used to this, I wanna be in my oversized uniform shirt and plaid skirt." I complained and he smiled rolling his eyes. He was wearing his baseball uniform cause his big game was today.

"It's only going to be for a while, you can change back when we get home."

"Alex I'm serious I really don't feel comfortable in this." I whined. Alex sighed and went in our room. A few seconds later he came back with his school jacket.

"Here." He gave it to me and I thanked him before putting it on and finally feeling somewhat comfortable in my own clothing again. "That's better" I said zipping it up.

"Thankyou" I hugged him and kissed his cheek to which he hugged me back swaying us side to side.

"Let's go, cause you already know that Mrs Resnick won't get us there in time." I said and he groaned as we walked out of the apartment.

—•—

Alex and I were sat in the backseat secretly holding hands and I could tell he was getting frustrated because we were going so slow.

I was annoyed because of how loud the car is, I love papi but sometimes I feel like taking a rock and bashing it into this car so many times that mami has to but a new one.

"Mom I'm gonna miss the first pitch go faster!" Alex complained. "Alex you know Mrs resnick doesn't go faster, unless we're going downhill then she might not stop." Mami responded.

"We are so late. Just try." He asked and Mami pressed the breaks and started to go faster which made the car louder and smell like a hint of gas?

"Mom I smell gas." I said gripping onto Alex's hand tighter so I don't fall over. "Yeah it's not pleasant." Elena added holding on for dear life.

Mami took out the air freshener and sprayed it all around the car quickly. "Now you smell hawaii!" She said placing the air freshener back where it was. "I still smell the gas" I squinted my eyes as some of the spray got in it.