𝟕 || 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝, 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

• ☼ •

• ☼ •

Sunny's Pov

Lately Kyle and I have been hanging out a lot, and by a lot I mean he comes to my house every weekend. Or sometimes in weekdays. We usually just play video games or study. Which is one thing he wants to do, and another thing, I want to do.

Alex doesn't like it though but he doesn't say anything, I think he just wants me to stay happy. And Kyle has been my first real friend ever. He talks to me about his problems and always fills me in on how his mom is doing.

I told Mami about it and she offered to help too but Mrs Patrickson declined the offer and said that they would be doing fine for now. So right now kyle and I are hanging out in mine and Alex's room since he's at baseball.

"I'm pretty sure that's not was Archie says to Betty." I repeat myself, not having watch a single season more of riverdale. "Im serious! Archie literally abandoned her for someone else."

"Archie looks like the typical teenage white boy who fakes freckles and does thirstraps in the bathroom at 4 am." I explained and kyle thought about it, and then nodded. "Hey, I heard there's a fair going on at the street down there, wanna check it out?" He suggests and I sigh.

"Kyle you know I don't like social events, or people in general." I shook my head in disgust. "Come on Sunny it'll be fun, besides I still have some more hours left before I visit my mom sooo" he got up slyly and walked over to where i was sitting which was a desk.

"Oh no, nooo, kyleeee" Kyle dragged me away from the desk. "It'll be fun come on let's go!" He dragged me outside while i laughed following him. We walked out and saw my mom sitting there folding clothes with some sort of thing on her shoulder weird music playing on the phone.

I raised raised an eyebrow and approached her. "Mami, watchu doing?" I batted her eyelashes. Mami got scared for a second but then chuckled. "I'm waiting for Jolene on the line, she can really help with my shoulder issue."

"Ah.. so me and Kyle are gonna go down to the fair can I have five dollars?" I asked politely and she nodded. "Take 10 from my purse, some for you, some for Kyle." She offered. "Thanks so much mrs. Alvarez" Kyle thanked and my mom flashed him a smile.

After we grabbed the $10 from her purse, him and I started heading downstairs and we bumped into Alex and Finn on the way there. "Hey Alex, Finn" I wasn't to excited to see Finn, he's had a crush on me since well, basically forever.

"Hey sunny." Alex greeted with a smile but then looked at Kyle "hi kyle" he almost rolled his eyes. Kyle just stood there with a tight lipped smile and waved back "Sunny, hi, hi- hi" Finn stammered a bit. I mentally snickered.