Nothing Else Matters

Continued from Watch Your Mouth
Ghost picks you up and you feel weightless, he rips off his mask and showers you in kisses. Izzak coos in his stroller kicking his legs and the breeze tickles his toes. You push the stroller and get hit with another hot flash almost fainting, Ghost holds you up watching you. You suddenly wake up sat up against a wall, Ghost muttering to himself "Cmon Y/N drink some water, wake up please," you blink away the fuzziness. Izzaks stroller isn't facing you so he can't see you. You sip the water and Ghost hugs you tightly, "Oh my God Y/N you're okay,"

Ghost walks you to your dorm and drops off Izzak with Soap so Ghost can watch you easier. "Y/N when did you start taking birth control?" you think hard, "Hmmmm... almost a month ago I think," Ghost paced the room, "You can't be pregnant can you?" you laugh, "No Ghost we didn't have sex before I started birth control, plus I was tested," he sighs a big sigh of relief. You laugh softly at him laughing your head back on a pillow he put under you. Ghost pulls out his laptop and sit by your feet. He types fast and suddenly scrolls, he gets so into reading he didn't realize he still have his mask up from when he itched his nose. His beautiful lips hung from out of the mask sometimes twitching when reading. Finally his eyes widen, he turns his head to you, "It can just be the birth control because of hormone changes," his mouth still uncovered by his mask you can't help but laugh. "It's not funny Y/N you gotta watch for this incase it gets worse," you kiss his lips and pull his mask back down, "That's not why I'm laughing sweetheart," he covered his mouth blushing, he chuckles lightly, "Whoops," he turns off the laptop and set its to the side and pats his lap for you to put your legs up on. He rubs your calves and feet with his rough but some how calming hands. You turn on the TV and watch your favorite TV show with Ghost as he watches over you.

You suddenly wake up in the middle of the night to Ghost, shirtless, maskless, in his plaid pajama pants sitting in the chair by the couch snoring. His phone was on, your stomach sinks. You take it and go through it.
He is still in contact with his ex-wife.
But as you dig deeper you realize he never texts her, but she does send nudes and texts ranging from calling him daddy, saying how much she misses him, to thinking about making him pay child support even though she's now engaged to a doctor.
You laugh softly not to wake Ghost, you scroll through his photos, nothing to serious, random mechanic parts, random photos of your ass, random trucks and cars, and pictures of him and his task force. Shit what was I looking for... OH wait I remember. You scroll back up, there's a video of you and Ghost fucking, in the video you're riding him and he's breathless, then it switches to back shots and him finishing onto your back. At the end of the video he turns the back facing camera around and shows himself kissing up your spine with his dog tags trailing behind, he plants a few hickeys and bites on your shoulders and neck, he grabs your neck and makes you look at him, kisses you and tells you he loves you.

You send it to her.

Ghosts phone starts blowing up. You drift off you sleep knowing it's her jealous ass.

Ghost wakes you up, "Uhhhh Y/N what did you send my ex?" you rub your eyes smiling, "the video we made, why?" his brows frown and he's crossed his arms, "Why in the bloody hell would you do that!?" he's so much taller than you, he's standing by your head and you can't help but look at his bulge. "Y/N HELLO?" you bite your lip, "Sorry I just thought she should see who takes care of him now," he smiles, his teeth almost shine. He rubs your head, "Atta girl," you smile.

He shoos you to sit up and lays you on his chest. You laying between his legs, your back on his chest. He rubs your shoulders, arms and neck relieving every ache. A few soft knocks fell on the door. You spring up to answer it, it's Sylvia. "Come on in," you greet her smiling since she has Izzak. Ghost grabs a pillow to cover up his body and quickly slides on his mask. Sylvia sits in the chair next to the couch like you sit next to Ghost. You read her body language and she's uneasy. "Someone wrong Sylvia?" You ask her with genuine concern. Her lip trembles, "Soap keeps saying your name in his sleep, and he's been snappy lately. He keeps telling me if it wasn't for Izzak he wouldn't be with me," you rub her shoulder as she wipes her tears. "Y/N will you promise not to tell him?" You nod your head yes, "Soap and I are going to see some family for thanksgiving, we're bringing Izzak, but the problem is, Izzak isn't Soaps," you turn to Ghost, his eyes  are wide, not with shock, but like he knew. Sylvia puts her hand on yours, "It's not Simons baby Y/N, it's Micheals," you rub your temples in confusion. "So Soap isn't the dad Micheals is?" Sylvia nods her head yes. "Why won't you tell him?" She shrugs and holds her head down. "Sylvia you gotta tell him," she picks Izzak up out of the stroller and holds him, "I will, but the problem is, my family knows it's Micheals, he's a family friend and told them ab us hooking up, and I don't want word getting out about me and him," you lay back against the couch and huff. "You either need to tell him before you go, or let him find out the hard way around your family," Sylvia's eyes are swollen from crying, "Y/N, Micheals is gonna be there," you cover your mouth and ponder. "Erm... well, in this case your best bet is it tell Soap," she wipes her eyes. "I'm gonna try my best," you or her on the back, "You can do it Sylvia," she nods, hugs you, and leaves.

Ghost pulls you back onto his chest, "Y/N darling it's so sexy that you can help that easily," you laugh, "Oh shut up you weirdo," he hugs you tight. "Oh by the way, my ex-wife blocked me," you smile. "I did it," he kisses your head, "you sure did," Ghost holds you tight rocking you. His rocking slowly stopped and he started snoring. You flip over which slightly wakes him up, "Go back to sleep Simon, I'll be right here," he holds you tight and instantly falls asleep. You take off his mask for him to he can be comfortable. After that, you slowly fall asleep as well.