Anywhere with you

You finally land at your destination. It's heavily protected and armed. There are soldiers at every door, soldiers on every roof. You and Ghost are escorted to an SUV, there's a whole line of them. You're both put in the same one. "You guys ready?" The driver says. "Always am," you reply. Ghost nods agreeably. The drivers radios to the line of cars to move out. You're taken to the hotel you're staying at while you get information from Alex and Farah.

You and Ghost instantly drop your luggage and flop into the freshly made bed. "This is nice," he says as he lets out a sigh. You roll onto your side, "You okay doll?" You ask Ghost. He nods yes, "Just a super sore back, and needing to release some stress," you sit up, "Roll over onto your stomach," he groans and rolls over slowly. You straddle his hips as you lift the back of his shirt. Your scratch marks are still there from the other night.

You softly rub his shoulder blades, feeling them shift under your hands. "How are you in 141 and still have soft hands?" Ghost asks slightly muffled. You giggle, "I know how to take care of my skin," Ghost laughs softly and groans every time you hit a knot in his shoulder. "This okay baby?" You ask as he groans and pants in pain. "Yes darling," he says breathlessly. "Hold on," he says. You stop rubbing and stare at his back muscles shifting as he turns himself over under you. His hands grab your sides so you don't fall off.

"Listen pretty girl, you don't have to take care of me, I can take care of myself I've been doing it for years," you frown, "I wanna rub your back, you do everything for me," his hand slides up to your face and he pulls you close to his face by your chin. "You're so pretty, but no, that's what I do for you," he kisses you. Your face flushes red and you feel it getting hot. "Awh look at you," he says as he takes his mask off. "So flustered and I only kissed you," Your eyes widen a little and Simon chuckles. "I love you," he says giving you one more kiss. "I love you too," you say softly.

Simon lays you next to him, it was already 22:56. Simon yawns softly, wrapping his arm around your neck and the other arm wraps around your waist holding you close. You're almost on top of his chest, but your legs intertwine as he pulls you even closer. The lighting in the room is dim, but you can make out his silhouette. His shoulders and jaw line being the most pronounced. His shoulders showed his breathing pattern, so did his mouth being near your ear. His shoulders slowed along with his breathing, a little hm would slip from his lips as he fell asleep.

You softly shut your eyes when he plants a kiss on your forehead, "I love you, sleep tight princess," he says sleepily pulling you closer with the arm around your waist. You lay there motionless for awhile tracing your fingers along Simons chest. Counting every minute that passes by where you can't fall asleep.

By now 2 hours have passed. Simons breathing patterns had changed to a deep sleep, sometimes interrupted by a kiss on your forehead or a short quick snore. By the time you had fallen asleep it was 02:57. You had to be awake by 5:45.

You wake up to shuffling noises in your room. You feel emptiness under you and scan the room for Simon. "Babe?!" You call out panicked and shaking. "Babe where are you?!" Your eyes well up. "Oh god-" you start to cry hard. "It wasn't a dream, I did lose Simon," you curl your knees up to your chest and cover your ears just like when you were a kid.

A hand touched your shoulder and breaks the trance you put yourself into. You quickly look up and meet Simons worried eyes. Still lightly muffled from covering your ears. He notices your eyes and instantly pulls you in. "Shhh," he says softly and lowly, "I'm right here pretty girl, I'm sorry I was in the shower." You can feel the dampness and warmth on his skin. "Don't apologize I'm sorry for cry-" Simon cuts you off with a kiss. "Im gonna stop you from apologizing for your feelings every time you even think about it," you smile slightly. "There it is, there's that smile," Simon says pinching your cheeks but still holding and rocking you.

~Sorry for such a late publish I finally graduated school and have been working my ass off saving money, forgive me~