Bad Timing

As it becomes closer to Thanksgiving more and more people start leaving base. Soon it's almost like a ghost town. Suddenly you and Ghost are radioed to Soaps office. It was an emergency. You both sprint over. Ghost swings the door open and you both sit before his desk.

"So, I called you two in here for a reason, stuffs going down with Farahs squad, we need you two to go there and stand by incase war breaks out between Farah and us. Alex is siding with her so we would also be fighting one of our men, Y/N you're a good neutralizer, Ghost you're an amazing fighter. I'm sending you two there for that reason. If nothing happens you'll be back in a month, if war breaks out, signal to Laswell. I won't be here will you guys are there. Sound like a plan?"

Soap looks between you and Ghost, you and Ghost look at each other. You both agree. Ghost stands up to leave the room, but you stay behind. "Soap, you need to talk to Sylvia about the baby," he cocks his head, "Why?" You lean in close to him, "Just ask for the DNA test results, remember she said she got it done," his eyes narrow quickly. "Y/N listen, I love you dearly, but you're low for trying to ruin my marriage," Soap stands up quickly and storms out of the room. You sit in the quietness.

As you open the door to Ghosts dorm he's on the phone. "I know love, it'll be alright. Talk to you soon, bye bye," he hangs up and turns out to meet you standing in the door way. He jumps and smiles at you, "Hi my love," he says smiling. "Hi," you say sharply and monotone back. He pulls you in, "that was my daughter, she's almost 18 now, isn't that crazy," you breathe a sigh of relief, "Will we be back in time for her birthday?" He puts his head down, "Probably not," you frown and give him a tight hug. "Y/N I wanna ask you something," you peel your head back away from him, "Whats up?" He picks his head up slightly, "Why do you never talk about your parents or siblings," you choke up, "Oh um- well.. I don't have any that's why," he cocks his head, "My mom killed herself after my dad was shot and killed in combat, and I was an only child, my grandpa and grandma raised me. My grandma had dementia and died when I was 15, my grandpa passed away from old age two days before my 18th birthday. As soon as he passed I enlisted in the military," Ghost hugs you tightly, that explained it all.

He always questioned why no one was there to pick you up or visit you on visitation days. He kisses you softly and gives you one more squeeze. "Let's get ready for this trip my love," you smile and grab a bag and start packing. Ghost turns on music while you two pack. You both sing and dance while packing. It was nice seeing this side of him. He was always loving and goofy, but when he's spinning on circles and being over exaggerating with his movements it's so entertaining. Sometimes he would grab your hands and make you dance with him. He cooked dinner that night for you two while you headed to the gym.

You return from the gym, and when you get close to the dorm there's smoke. You start sprinting, Simon is outside the door with smoke pouring out. "Are you okay? What happened?" You asked quickly. "Well Y/N I'm not a good cook, I burnt the pork chops," you start dying laughing, he was embarrassed and you can tell by the way he hung his head. You were laughing so hard you started snorting, that made him join in. You two decided to take your bags and stay in your dorm till the smell of the smoke cleared out. You ordered take out and watched Netflix the rest of the night. You two showered together, and fell asleep together that night.

You woke up tangled with Ghosts body. He's arms around you and his legs intertwined with yours. It was like you played Twister in your sleep with him. You wake up and shower and make you two breakfast. You kiss Ghost softly on the lips and he doesn't wake up.

Lemon Warning

You set his plate down and crawl under the blankets on top of him. You kiss his neck working your way down his stomach, when you get close to his waist band he bucks a little, you slowly slip his pants off teasing his hips with your nails. He already had a little morning wood.