how you guys met

Robin Arellano:
•You met through Finney and Gwen
•You where hanging out with Gwen and finney at lunch time when Robin walked in and sat next to you.
•Finney introduced you to eachother and yeah.
•At first it was awkward but as time passed by you became closer and soon started dating.

Vance Hopper:

•You where new in town and decided to go to the Grab N Go thats near your house where you saw a pinball machine. you walked over to it and started playing when u started getting closer and closer to the high score of the person. you where so focused on the game you didn't notice the small crowd forming around you and a certain long haired blonde watching your every move with a glare.
•you ended up beating his highscore.
•You turned around after finishing with the game to be met with a pair of angry blue eyes. "Uhm..." you awkwardly said avoiding eye contact. You looked behind him and saw a small crowd watching your every move. "Thats my fucking high score right there." he spat stepping closer to you. "Yeah and i just beat it. Move." you said shoving him to the side and making your way out of the store.

Billy Showalter:

•He was delivering newspapers as he passed your house. As soon as threw the newspaper towards your porch you walked outside hoping to get some fresh air which resulted to the newspaper hitting your face.
"Ow! what the hell!" You shouted looking at the boy that has now stopped his bike and ran toward you yelling apologies. "Im sorry! im so sorry are you okay?" he asked. "Im fine. whats your name?" you questioned tilting your head slightly. "uhm my names Billy..." he said as his cheeks turned pink. "Well nice to meet you Billy. im y/n!" you introduced putting your hand out for him to shake which he did. "I gotta go y'know..i still have some newspapers left."
"Okay well come over some time."

Bruce Yamada:
•You where at Finneys baseball game cheering him on. Bruce heard your cheers as he turned his head for a second toward the voice to be met with the prettiest girl he has ever seen. i guess he was staring for too long seeing as he lost.
After the game he shyly walked to you. "Excuse me? i couldn't help but notice you in the stands whats your name?" he smiled slightly seeing your pink cheeks.
"Im y/n." you said making eye contact with his dark brown eyes. "Hello y/n. i was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime?"

Finney Blake:

•You where walking back home when u noticed a kid getting jumped by some guys. "Leave him alone you dumb shits!" You yelled shoving one of them off the poor guy. "Stay out of this bitch!" A boy with ginger hair yelled pushing you away. "Hell no. who the fuck does this bitch think he is." You muttered to yourself kicking the ginger on the balls and pushing the other kid to the ground as well. "Get up lets go." You said to the kid that was getting jumped grabbing him by the hand and running away.

Griffin Stag:

•You where in the school halls running to class. You where exactly eight minutes late. "Shit shit shit" you muttered to yourself as you rook a turn accidentally bumping into a body in the process making him fly to the ground along with his things. "Im so sorry!" You said pulling him up and helping him get his stuff. "Its okay. Im griffin whats your name?"
"Oh im y/n. I gotta go im late to class!"