Vance Hopper

"Y/N! Not only are you going to be late for school but you'll also make me late for work! Wake. Up!" I heard my mom screech from downstairs as I jumped from my bed. "Im up! Chill out, momma! Jesus Christ woman..." I muttered the last part to myself, rubbing my eyes and going to brush my teeth in the bathroom.

After brushing my teeth I stepped out of the bathroom and went to look through my closet for the outfit of the day. I decided on wearing black bell bottom jeans and a dark red baby tee.

My mother soon started yelling at me to go downstairs. Ever since The Grabber became a thing my mother refused letting me go anywhere alone. Thats why she was currently acting hysterical. She had work in five minutes, but i was obviously late and she had to drive me to school, then get herself to work. Thats why she was stressed. "Oh my God! Im ready ma! Calm down!" I groaned as I put my shoes on and started following my mom who was speed walking towards our car.

My mom was literally driving over the speed limit as she drove me to school. As soon as we were outside of the doors she harshly stopped the car. "If this happens again I swear Im never driving you anywhere again." My mom glares at me as i grinned at her. "Well aren't you a ray of sunshine. And leave your beloved daughter to get kidnapped?" I teased as my moms glare stayed. "Go." She pointed to the schools doors and i laughed and left her car, soon hearing her drive off.

I walked inside the school as people made way for me to walk. I was kinda popular. I moved in this town a year ago and got in a huge fist fight with Vance Hopper. I was left with a broken nose while the dickface had a broken hand, a black eye and two broken ribs. Guess you can tell why people know me.

Vance is an asshole. People are scared of him because he beats people up.

I think thats just fucking stupid because is he couldn't win a fight against a shorter woman then why the fuck are people still scared?

Anyway, I made my way to first period, social studies. I kinda wanted to skip but I was already failing so I decides against it. Thank fuck i wasnt late though.

I walked in, before the teacher stopped me. "Miss L/N? There's a new sitting plan, if you didn't know. Check the board." I looked at her, annoyed before focusing on the board. I tried to find my name.

Last desk in the third row. I smiled lightly.

Not bad. Thank God Im at the last desk.

Suddenly I realised i wasn't sitting alone. What the fuck.

This dumbass fucking hoefaced teacher made me sit with the cunt of the school, Vance Hopper.

I turned to the teachers with a glare. "Are you fucking serious? Vance Hopper? Really? You couldn't have chosen someone better?" I asked her as she sighed. "Miss L/N. Language. And there was not any space left. I had no choice.

"Whatever bitch." I grumbled and went to take my seat.

Vance almost always skips class and hangs out at the Grab N' Go. I hope he does the same routine today. And for the rest of the year. It's weird how he hasnt been held back yet from all the times he has skipped class.

It had been about ten minutes since class had started, when suddenly the door slammed open and a certain blonde boy walked in. "Hello Mr Hopper. Nice of you to join us. Go take your seat next to Miss L/N." The teacher rolled her eyes as Vance stared at her. Annoyance and anger was evident on his face.
"L/N? Are you fucking stupid or something? Out of all the people you chose L/N?" He spit my last name like it was venom. "Don't worry Hopper, Im not happy either. You're not special." I said from the back of the class as Vance turned to look at me with a glare, trying to intimidate me. I raised my eyebrows in amusement, knowing that him scaring me never worked.