Why you would break up

Robin Arellano:

•You would get jealous because everywhere he went he would be surrounded by random girls asking him out on dates.
• "No im just saying i dont like how when someone asks you out you laugh!just turn them down." you said throwing your hands up in frustration.
"I do turn them down!" Robin groaned rubbing his face with both of his hands.
"Yeah you do but your all flirty and shit!"
"You know what y/n? I never even liked you you where just a bet!"He yelled as a loud silence followed.
"You dont mean that...right?" You asked in a shaky voice as your eyes glossed over.
"I mean every thing i said." and with that he walked out of your room leaving you alone.

Vance Hopper:

•You where mad that he ghosted your date to go play pinball.
• "I dont give two shits! If you wanna play pinball at least invite me! Who do you think you are to just ghost our date without warning? I stood an hour in the cold waiting for your dumbass."You shouted not caring how angry Vance would get to your words. You stood with your back turned away from him waiting for an insult to be thrown your way but it never came. You slowly turned around to see his sorry eyes making you scoff and roll your eyes.
"Dont you even dare and give that look."
"Look im sorry-"
"No youre fucking not stop saying that! If you where sorry you wouldn't have done that!" You snapped, walking close to his face. "Get the fuck out of my house its over."

Billy Showalter:

•idk abt this one he looks to sweet to hurt you and i cant think of anything y/n would do to hurt him im sorry but he is safe😔

Bruce Yamada:

•Sometimes he would focus too much in his baseball games than you. You tried talking to him but it ended up in an argument.
•"What is your problem honestly?! Am i not allowed to do what i love now?" Bruce said pointing a finger at y/n.
"No! Its just that you never have time for me anymore and its getting tiring!"
"Well its over. I guess you wont be tired anymore."

Finney Blake:

•i feel like it would have something to do with his dad.
• "y/n im so sorry but my dad somehow found out about us and im not allowed to date you anymore." (IDK HOW TO MAKE THIS MORE SAD ITS TWO AM WHERW I LIVE MY BRAIN AINT WORKING)
"oh..."
"im really sorry y/n but its my dad you know how he gets..."

Griffin Stag:

•same with billy i see him as the kind and shy person so idk what would happen plus the only scenes we got from griffin is him doing gymnastics so..