When you go missing

Robin Arellano:

•Is really sad.
•Cries himself to sleep
• Looks for you with the help of Gwen
• When he misses you too much he goes to the place where your first date was and spends most of his time there.
• Starts failing classes because you used to tutor him almost everyday. Even tho Finney tutors him as well he still thinks Finney isnt as good as you.
• Beats up whoever he hears talking bad about you (saying that youre dead or that you deserved what happened etc.) then when hes done he tries his best to take care of his knuckles the same way you did.

Vance Hopper:

• When he first found out he would be sad.
• Soon the sadness would turn into anger.
• Spends all his free time at the Grab N Go playing pinball trying his best not to think if you or all the pain that youre in.

Billy Showalter:

•Devastated
• Breaks down crying as soon as he gets the news
• When he goes out for the newspapers he secretly goes looking for you.

Bruce Yamada:

• Distances himself from everyone except his sister.
• Both of them go looking for you
• He would sneak into your room, steal your favourite perfume and spray it all over his bedroom.
• Stops going on baseball games because it reminds him of the day you met.

Finney Blake:

•he would be like extremely sad
• Asks Gwen every morning if she had any dreams.
• Looks for you along with Gwen.
• Cries in his bedroom and the school's bathroom
• Cant go anywhere without something remind him of you.

Griffin Stag:

• Would be locked in his bedroom all day and skip classes.
• Would go looking for you but would only stay outside for 10-15 minutes since hes scared hes gonna get kidnapped as well.
• Cries a lot in his moms arms