They find drugs on ur room

Requested by @Alexia1yourmom

So ill age the characters up by a few years for this one bc if a thirteen year old does drugs then thats kinda... yk?

Robin Arellano:

•Finds them hidden in your drawer.
•Wouldn't be mad he would just be upset and surprised which made it look like he was mad.
• "Y/n can you come up here please?" He yelled and a few seconds later he heard footsteps running up the stairs and to your room. "Whats up?"
"What are these...?" He asked with glossy eyes holding up a certain bag that you knew too well. "Robin... where did you find that..?"
"It doesn't matter where i found it. What is this?!" He yelled walking up to you making tears fall from your eyes.
"Its nothing!" You shouted snatching the bag from his hands. "Y/n...How long have y-"
"First of all thats none of your business. Second all ive been clean for a week and i completely forgot that was there." You said making direct eye contact with him. "Please get out."
"Y/n wh-what? Come o-"
"I said get out i want to be alone!"
(pls send help idk why i find this cringe)

Vance Hopper:

•If were talking about Vance Hopper from tbp he would do drugs with you.
• I cant imagine him being mad at you for doing drugs.

Billy Showalter:

• Finds them under your bed and talks to you about it the next day.
• "Hey y/n we need to talk."
He said sitting down in front of you making your brows furrow. Billy never called you by your name unless its something serious. "What happened?"
"So yesterday when you where at the bathroom i found this under your bed.." He whispered slowly pulling a small bag from his pocked making your eyes widen and shake your head slightly. "Billy no..."
"Y/n i just want to help i promise. Please just tell me why."
• You explain to him. he's pretty calm about it and he helps you get clean.

Bruce Yamada:

•Finds them hidden in your bathroom.
•Was in shock when he found them he wasn't expecting this at all
• When he talked to you he would be very calm making sure not to scare you away.
• "Hey y/n come here" he said from the bathroom as calmly as he could placing the tiny bag on the sink. "Bruce? What happened?" You asked opening the bathroom door. As soon as you stepped inside your eyes landed on the bag making you sigh knowing where this was going. "Im not mad y/n i promise i just want to know why, okay? I want to help."

Finney Blake:

•Confused
•At first doesnt know what it is so he just asks Gwen and she somehow knows then she starts yelling at him thinking he was the one doing them making you come into the room.
• "Gwen whats wrong?!" You yelled running into the room. "Finney over here was doing drugs!" She shouted pointing at the bag in his hand making your eyes widen. "Thats what im trying to tell you Gwen its not mine!" He yelled "Then whos is it?" Gwen scoffed but before Finney could reply you harshly grabbed his arm and dragged him away.
"Y/n i would really appreciate what this is doing in your room" he said making you look at the ground. "Im not mad just upset...Please tell me.." He said grabbing your chin softly making you look at his eyes. And then you started explaining everything.