Twin Drama (14)

Well, here is chapter 14, back to the original POV's, as you can tell I had no trouble writing in Alejandro's POV lol it was 14 pages on word so i hope this makes up for the shortness of the previous chapter :)

Rae 'Rae x

____________________________________________________________________________

Alejandro’s POV

I woke up from my sleep and looked over at my clock to see that it was four in the morning, pretty early but I knew I wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep. I looked down at Anna and smiled at our position. She had her head on my chest with her arm draped over my stomach and our legs were intertwined and even though I wasn’t complaining at all, I wanted to go downstairs so I gently removed her arm and legs and slowly moved from underneath her so that her head gently fell onto the pillow and she stirred for a while before settling down back to sleep and I couldn’t help but smile at how cute she was.

I walked out of the room and went downstairs to the kitchen so that I could get a glass of water. I sat down at the table and put my head in my hands,

“Hey big bro”

I looked up at my sister and smiled, “Hey Lex, why are you up so early?”

She shrugged, “I don’t know but I could say the same thing to you”

I chuckled, “I guess you could”

She pulled out a chair and sat down next to me, “So, why are you up so early?”

I lifted up my glass of water, “I was thirsty and I had a feeling I wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep”

She nodded, “Is Anna upstairs?”

“Yeah, I can’t be away from her for too long though otherwise my wolf will go crazy”

She smiled, “I can’t wait to find my mate”

“It’s an amazing thing Lex seriously, like before Anna came into my life I just slept around with countless girls but then I met her and, the thought of even looking at another girl just repulses me, she’s my life”

“You see? I can just see by how you spoke about her that you love her to death and I want that, I want a guy that will love me endlessly”

I smiled, “You’ll get it, trust me but you’re only 16, focus on school and who knows, your mate might just turn up one day”

She sighed, “I hope so”

“He’ll turn up Alexandria, do not forget that you’re an Avontos, don’t let this bring you down”

She nodded, “I know, you and dad keep telling me that”

I chuckled, “To make sure you never forget”

“I miss Antonio”

I sighed, “I know but he chose to leave”

“Yeah I know, you think I’d be able to call him?”

I shrugged, “I don’t see why not, you should ask dad but for now, I think it’s time you went back to bed, you know how you get in the mornings”

She smiled and nodded before standing up and giving me a kiss on the cheek, “Love you big bro”

“I love you too little sis”

She walked out of the kitchen and I took another sip of my water before I heard my name being called and I smiled at who it came from,

“Ali?”