Twin Drama (21)

Sorry it took a while, I was away for 2 weeks on a scheme called The Challenge which is an amaaaaazing chance for 16 and 17 year olds living in England to try new outdoor activities along with meeting new people over a 3 week period. It truly is an amazing scheme, I go back on Sunday for the final week :D Buuuut moving on, here's chapter 21, a bit more goes on in this chapter so enjoy! 

Rae 'Rae x

_____________________________________________________________________________

Alejandro’s POV

*2 weeks later*

Today was the day that we went to war with alpha Weston. We’ve been training practically every day up until this point. I was confident that we were going to come out on top. I’m not saying that we won’t lose a few fighters during the fight but I know we’ll win this; I have every faith in my fighters.

Me and Anna told the pack that she was pregnant a week earlier and it’s safe to say that everyone is very excited. They actually threw a party for us the next day and it overwhelmed me to hear a lot of people telling us that we were going to be wonderful parents.

We were currently outside back with half of the fighters in human form and the other half in wolf form. Thankfully Javier was able to send out 100 of his best fighters. Unfortunately, he wasn’t able to make it because Felicity was too close to her due date for him to leave her but I told him it was no problem and thanked him repeatedly for helping me out. Anna was firmly holding onto my hand and I could sense how nervous she was for me because she had a very strong grip.

I looked down at her, “Babe, I’ll be fine”

She looked up at me and I could really see how much this was affecting her, she was really crying,

“Things happen Ali, I can’t lose you, please don’t go”

I looked at her softly before pulling her in for a hug,

“I have to go, I promise you when you wake up I’ll be right next to you”

She shook her head, “I’m not going to sleep knowing you’re out fighting, I’ll be awake when you get back”

I smiled and gave her a peck on the lips before turning to face the fighters,

“Tonight we will win the war! For those of you that have mates, you will come back to them, for those of you that don’t, you will come back because you’re mates are out there waiting for you and for those of you that have children, you will come back and watch them grow up! I have counted 367 wolves tonight so I expect to count 367 wolves when we come back, am I understood?!”

“Yes alpha!”

I turned to face Anna and placed a hand against her stomach just in time to feel Alexia kick and I smiled,

“I’ll see you both later okay?”

Anna nodded, “Be safe”

I nodded and shifted on the spot so that I could walk in front of the crowd and I howled, which signalled that the war had started.

I took a last look at Anna before running into the forest with the fighters following behind me and it took us roughly half an hour to get to the clearing where we were to meet which was a good thing because it meant we wouldn’t have such a long journey back when it came to going home.

My pack and alpha Weston’s pack both jumped into the clearing at the same time and they growled at each other, it seemed that me and alpha Weston weren’t the only ones who had a problem with each other.