Twin Drama (19)

Didn't realise how long ago the last update was so I decided to update chapter 19 now :) Chapter 20 is already written up so that will be updated at another point this month, hopefully lol

Rae' Rae x

_________________________________________________________________________

Alejandro's POV

A night without Anastasia by my side was just terrible. My wolf was restless and that caused me to get absolutely no sleep whatsoever. I'd say roughly I got about 3 hours of sleep which wasn't good considering today was the meeting. I needed to be alert and awake today so I knew it was going to be very difficult because at the moment I just felt like shit.

I ran a hand through my hair before standing up from the bed and putting on a shirt. When I came back home yesterday, it's safe to say that Adalia gave me a stern talking to. I'll admit, I shouldn't have threatened to end the relationship but I know the risks of turning a human into a wolf and fair enough, it happens to one in a million humans but I'm not taking the chance of her becoming that one in a million.

I walked out of the room and walked towards the kitchen, where I could hear a range of different voices which surprised me but then I looked at my watch and realised it was past noon so then I understood.

I walked into the kitchen and everyone turned their heads to face me,

"He graces us with his presence"

I smiled weakly and my mum stood up and walked over to me, "Adro, are you okay?"

She ran a hand through my hair slightly to straighten it out and I nodded, "I'm fine, just didn't get a good nights sleep"

"Are you missing Anna?"

I nodded, "Like crazy, it felt weird not sleeping next to her last night"

She patted my shoulder, "Come on, I made you some lunch so maybe you'll feel a bit better after you eat"

I nodded and sat down at the table before bowing my head to the council, "Good afternoon council"

They gave me a single nod, "Good afternoon Alejandro"

I picked up my fork and started to eat my food and I have to give props to the chef because it tasted amazing,

"Have you heard from Anna?"

I looked at Adalia and shook my head, "No I have not. She's either busy or she just doesn't want to talk to me, the latter seems more likely"

She smiled and shook her head, "Don't start looking into things Alejandro, she said she needed a bit of space so stop worrying about her, she's not a child"

I sighed and took a sip of my orange juice, "I know but I haven't been away from her for so long, I'm just a bit paranoid"

"That's understandable of course but you have to learn to distance yourselves from each other more often because later on in life it will be physically impossible"

I nodded, "I understand but do you think I should call her?"

She smiled, "I don't think that will be necessary"

I looked at her confused, "Why not?"

I felt someone run their hands down my chest and a smile immediately made its way onto my face,

"You worry too much about me baby"

I turned my head around to face her and gently pulled her down onto my lap so that I could bury my head in her neck,