Twin Drama (17)

From uploading this chapter, I don't know when I'll be uploading chapter 18, I have my A-Level exams coming up soon which requires a lot of revision for unfortunately but you know, it's my future on the line so the upload date is undetermined for now :)

Rae 'Rae x

____________________________________________________

Alejandro's POV

"Regardless of whether we have had the ceremony and whether me and Anna have yet to be handed the title, as of now, we are your leaders. I am your alpha and she is your Luna, do you all understand?"

The crowd nodded, "Yes alpha"

"As you may or may not know, our Luna was shot and we have yet to catch the shooter. I decided to let it be but merely 5 days ago, alpha Weston held our Luna against her will and threatened to shoot her" I heard a few growls from the crowd, "I thank the Goddess that she didn't get shot but that is what sparked this war. The fact that my own brother that many of you thought you knew well, hired someone to shoot my mate, is what fuelled my anger to train for this war. You think you are all trained but from what I have seen, you're not trained to my standards and they are exceptionally high."

I started walking back and forth on the stage as I continued speaking,

"I will not tolerate slackers. I will not tolerate backchat. I will not tolerate disrespect and if you think that you can do that and get away with it, think again. I'm not heartless, I shall give everyone a fair warning if it happens once but if it happens twice, you're out. If you're a pack fighter and it happens twice, to me, that is cause for demotion and I will do it with no hesitation"

"Alpha, don't you think that's a bit harsh?"

I looked over at the boy who spoke to see that he only looked about 16 so I chuckled before replying,

"You haven't seen harsh yet. I forgot to add something, I don't tolerate people questioning my decisions, state your name"

"Jermaine"

"Well Jermaine, as we haven't even started yet, I'll let your question slide but question me again and I will not be so lenient, have I made myself clear?"

He nodded so I looked at the crowd again and gestured for Lori to come up on the stage,

"Many of you know Lorianne, the leader of the pack fighters. She will be the one, along with me, showing you how to fight in wolf form properly"

"But girls aren't as strong as guys so how will she be able to teach us?"

Some males in the crowd agreed and I was just about to address the speaker when Anna put her hand up to stop me so I nodded and took a step back while she spoke,

"It's funny how you think that girls or women rather, are weaker than men, hilarious actually" I smiled as she continued, "Please, raise your hand if you have a black belt in Karate and Jujitsu, a brown belt in Kickboxing and has done nearly a year of Judo"

No one raised their hand so Anna smiled, "Exactly. The fact is that I have all of those. I could probably pin half of you males, wolf or not, to the ground faster than you can shout for your mothers"

All the females giggled and I just continued smiling because I knew it was true, wolf or not, she was strong and she's probably been taught to fight someone stronger than her,

"I am a woman and sure I'm not as tall as most of you males and I'm not a wolf and I may not look strong but looks can be very deceiving. Who is the leader of the pack fighters?"

They murmured something unclear to us so Anna spoke again,

"I may have advanced senses but that was ridiculous. Who is the leader of the pack fighters?!"