Twin Drama (Epilogue)

Alejandro’s POV

*2 years later*

Today was finally the day that me and Anna were getting married. We waited 6 years but we weren’t going to wait any longer. Now you probably would’ve thought that me and Anna would stop after our fourth child but let’s face it, Anna was just irresistible so we now have 6 kids, the last of our kids were identical twins. They were born a year after AJ on July 12th. The first born was my baby girl who we named Avery Jasmine and she was born at 5.38pm. Then her twin sister came 5 minutes later who we named Alaina Brianne. Me and Anna said that they would be our last children but you never know.

We decided to get married in St Lucia because me, Anna and the kids went on holiday to St Lucia and it was such a beautiful country. We knew immediately that this was where we wanted to get married and we couldn’t have been more right.

The colour scheme for our wedding was black and silver so my suit was black with a white shirt, a silver tie and a silver ascot, the ascot was Alexia’s idea, she said it makes me look smarter so of course, I said okay.

We had around 1000 or more people at the wedding, mainly because we invited the pack, members from Javier’s pack, along with members from Leonard and Evelia’s pack so add them all together, that’s a lot of people,

“Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!”

I turned around to face the source of the voices and I came face to face with 4 of my 6 children, Avery, Alaina, Alijah and Adalynn. They all ran up to me and gave me a hug which made me laugh,

“You saw me yesterday guys, what’s up?”

“Mama sad”

I lifted Alaina into my arms and looked at her confused, “What do you mean? Why is mama sad?”

She shrugged and placed her hand on my head, “Mind her daddy”

“You mean mind link her?”

She nodded, “Yeah, mind lin her”

I chuckled and nodded before mind linking Anna, ‘Baby, you okay?’

‘I’m fine’

‘I know you’re not, Alaina just said you were upset’

She laughed softly, ‘Trust Alaina to say that, honestly I’m fine, it’s just last minute nerves I guess’

‘You better not be thinking about leaving me at the alter’

‘Course not, the kids are ready, I’m ready so we’ll be down soon’

‘Can’t wait baby’

I cut off the link and looked down at my 4 children, “Where’s Alexia and AJ?”

“Lexi up”

I looked at Avery, “Lexi’s upstairs?”

She nodded so I bent down to her level, “Can you go and get her please?”

“She coming”

She pointed behind her and sure enough Alexia was walking towards us and I couldn’t help but smile at how beautiful she looked. I mean all of my children looked rather handsome and beautiful but we could never get Alexia to wear a dress. To see her in a dress today kind of shocked everyone but she looked very beautiful,

“Hey baby girl, you look beautiful”

She smiled, “Thanks daddy”

I felt Avery tug on my trousers so I looked down at her curiously, “What’s wrong Avery?”