Lily's "Problem"

Bold = talking
Narration/thinking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's P.O.V.

It's been a couple of weeks since the detectives were at my house and Lily has been extremely protective of me. She would make me food, help me with anything and everything around the house even though I can do them myself now since my ankle is all better.

It was morning, around 8 o'clock and I was making breakfast for the both of us, I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist, I look behind me and saw Lily behind me, she had baggs under her eyes from worrying about me.

I give her a smile and went back to looking at the food

Me: Good morning, sleep well?

Lily: she gave out a shrug A little she mumbled to me and pulled me closer, I turn off the stove, turned to her, and gave her a kiss on the cheek

Me: What's wrong?

Lily: she gave me a slight frown Are you really okay? Are you limping at all? Does it hurt?

I had this smile on my face but I also had a look of confusion mixed into it before I gave her a closed eye smile

Me: I'm fine really, you don't have to worry about me so much

Lily: But--

Me: I put my index finger in her lips, silencing her No buts, I. Am. Fine. Really

Lily: she puffed up her cheeks, took my hand off her lips, and gave me a kiss on my palm If you say so...

As I turned away, Lily pulled me to her again, slowly she guided her hands to my hips, I could feel my face heat up, but before she could do anything else her phone started ringing, she ripped away her hands and stepped away from me.

Lily: Call me when breakfast is ready, I'll be in the bedroom

She quickly walked away from me and up the stairs, I gave out an frustrated huff before setting up the table. It's been weeks and she haven't touched me yet, she had already took first kiss and my virginity, and now she wants to act like an awkward school boy?

I gave out a sigh as I rubbed the scar that is on my thigh, it was her initials, slowly I traced it with my finger, blushing as I did it. Why won't she touch me? She did it all the time when we weren't dating, so, where did the confidence go?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a couple of hours into the morning, and we were cuddling ing on the couch, Lily had her hand on my waist while my head was on her shoulder. We were watching a series on Netflix, The Umbrella Academy. We were in the fourth episode.

As we were watching the episode, I could feel Lily's hand slowly reaching down from my waist, to my thighs, slowly rubbing the inside, I could feel my heart beat going faster, but before I could do anything, Lily's phone started ringing again, once she saw the caller ID she quickly stood up from the couch, grabbed her phone, and went to another room.

I get up from the couch and followed her, she went into the mini library that I had, I hid behind the door frame.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily's P.O.V.

It's my brother. Again, I pick up the phone and put it on speaker

Me: I gave out a sigh What do you want Jake?