The New Kid

Bold = talking
Narration/thinking

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat there looking at my teacher like he was acting like a lunatic, did he really say that I, me, I was the one that will be taking this new girl to the teachers lounge. Didn't she already get a tour from the student council? I let out a soft groan as I slump down in my seat.

"Yes sir..." I mumble while putting my head on my desk.

As the teacher started to go through other morning announcements and right after started talking, the bell rang for first period. I let out another low groan as I started to take out my supplies for my first class.

I could feel a pair of eyes on me, and it's not like I have anyone else that I can talk to without being weird, and Lily is taking to her friends and I don't want to bother her with my problems, but it doesn't felt like her eyes, they felt more glaring and predator like. I look over to the side to see the new kid, Jamie looking over at me, they had a glare on their face.

They don't scare me, but they do make me nervous, I believe that I have cabin fever since I haven't left the house, I think that is why I feel so uneasy. I look away from the person next to me as I gotten ready for my next period. As much as I am happy to get out of that house, being here with her next to me, doesn't help me in the slightest.

Lunch
---------------------

As the lunch bell rang, I let out a sigh that I didn't know that I wasn't holding. All throughout morning classes Jamie looked over at me, and everyone knew it too because all of them looked or glanced over at me to see them looking at me, including the teachers.

Why didn't I ask her to stop? She looks like Lily when she's mad, and I don't want to make her mad so I just sat there. But now it's time for lunch, and I was expecting her to go somewhere else for lunch, but she stayed in the seat next to me, watching me, rather intently. I took out the lunch that Lily made for me, and set it down on the desk, Jamie started to talk.

Jamie: "Hey." She said, her voice low. I look at her from the corner of my eye.

"Yeah?" I ask.

Jamie: "Where is the commissary?" She asked. I arched my eyebrow.

"U-um, in the cafeteria?" I say.

Jamie: "And, where is that?" She asked.

I sat at my desk with a slight surprised look on my face, is she serious right now? Like for real?

"It's on the first floor, near the gym..?" I say confused.

Jamie leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms under my breasts, letting out a sigh in the process.

Jamie: "Take me there." She said as she looked at me from the corner of my eye.

Lily: "I can take you." Lily said as she stood beside Jamie, their eyes narrowed as they looked up at Lily. She had a friendly smile on her face as they made eye contact. They held it for a minute before Jamie let out a sigh and stood up frown their chair, the legs scraping agents the wooden floors.

Jamie: "Whatever, fine." they grumbled as they put her hands in her blazer, stopping away as Lily led her out of the classroom

Lily's Point of View
--------------------------------

As I led the new girl down the halls, holding my hands behind my back as I walked, I look over my shoulder to see her with a glare in her eyes, and a rather annoyed look on her face as she walked through the halls of our school. We walked in silence for halfway through the trip to the commissary until she decided to open her mouth.

Jamie: "That girl that I sit next to, her name is Alexander?" She grumbled. I stopped moving for a moment before I continued walking.

"Yeah, her name is Alex." I say as I turned the corner. I look in the reflection in one of the windows of an unused classroom to see her a smile, a very sly and pleasurable smile on her face, a smile that I am all too familiar with. Since I wear one when I am around Alex.

As we made eye contact through the window, the smile on her face immediately disappeared from her face, she then smoothed out her hair and walked a couple of steps in front of me. I looked at her back for a moment before catching up to her, pressing my nails in the skin of my wrist as I tried to calm myself down.

We made it to the commissary and I stood at the front doors of where it is held, waiting for the new girl to come back. I had caught myself biting the skin off of my lips, thinking about the new girl and Alex, they sit next to each other during class, and they probably even going to be partners when we have PE in the spring.

But that won't happen. I won't let that happen. She, Alex is mine, and has been mine this entire time, and, and now this girl that never met her is interested in her?! Impossible, that won't happen, she won't leave me. Not like the others, she will never leave me. Again.

Jamie's Point of View
------------------------------------

As I sat in line to get what I wanted to eat, my mind started to drift to the girl that I sit next to, Alexander, or the name that that new girl called her; Alex. I couldn't help but to stare at her the entire time, she was so beautiful, short light brown wavy hair in the back, long straight hair in the front, her beautiful emerald green eyes, her thin lips, and soft peach skin.

I put down a honeybun, a chocolate milk, a melon bread, and a nutrition drink in front of the cashier and they started to ring me up. My thoughts drifted from Alex, to the girl that brought me here. She had the same aura as me, but more mellow, and she felt out of tune with her emotions, as if she killed someone recently.

But Alex, she is an angel, so pure. Not to mention that she is my type, she's perfect for me, she'll be the one who will fix me and love me the way that I am. She'll be mine, I don't care that she is in a relationship with another person, I'll kill them if I have to, make them go missing, doing the unthinkable for Alex.

I then paid for the food and took the bag handle in my hand. I walked out of the commissary to see the girl standing and waiting for me. She let out a smile while I let out a frown, without waiting for her, I started to walk back to the classroom, eager to see my sweet angel again, to smell her scent, and eventually, touch her. I can't wait to get to know Alex, to kiss her, to make love to her.

I want her to be mine, no one else's.

No one else gets to have her.

Only me.

Only.

Me.