Valentine's Day Special

This chapter goes after the recent chapters of the book, but for the sake of time and energy, this part will go before the actual ark that I am currently writing. Everything will make sense when I publish the three chapters.

Bold = talking

Narration/thinking

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's Point of View
----------------------------------

Today was Valentine's day at my school, and usually me and Katie would go up under the stairs in the second building and eat the candy that we gotten, but Katie isn't here, and I don't think I'll be getting any sweets this year.

I let out a sigh as I sat down at my desk to put away my school supplies to see three bags of chocolate inside of the desk, my eyes widened slightly as I also found a rose and a handwritten card in cursive in my desk.

I was honestly rather surprised to see this since I didn't interact with anyone else in class other that Lily and Katie, I guess I have some admirers after all. A slight smile formed on my face as I looked at all of the gifts on top of my desk for a moment before feeling a presence behind me, I look behind me to see Jamie with a straw and holding a carton of strawberry milk while looking down at me.

Jamie: "Oh, you got gifts?" She asked as she leaned over to look at them.

I moved myself to the side as I let her have a better view of what is on my desk. Weirdly, I feel like they are kinder than they were yesterday, but I can't really tell since her face is as stone as usual. I looked over my shoulder to see everyone else talking to each other and seeing that they also gotten chocolates and other candies, even flowers.

I slipped the card off of the desk and opened it;

To my most gorgeous girlfriend in the entire world, my one and only princess that brings me light in the darkness. Let us stay together, forever, until the end of our time. My sweet angel.

-Your one and only;  Lily Takobani

Jamie: "Oh so Lily was the one who got you this stuff huh?" She asked as she sat down next to me, I don't know why but there was a slight twinge of jealously in her voice. I let out a slightly chuckle as I set the card back inside of my desk, quick to hide it.

"Yeah... seems like it." I say trying to play it off like something that was common between us. But to be honest, I was rather surprised when I saw this because I never took Lily as the type to give out gifts. I don't know why, but it made me uneasy.

Jamie: "Hey, Alexander." Jamie said. I lifted my head up from and looked over to the girl next to me who was chewing on the straw from her milk. I let out a slight smile as I looked at her.

"Yeah, what's up?" I ask as I straightened out my skirt as I looked over at her from the corner of my eye as I did it.

Jamie: "What's your type?" She asked me. I looked at her like I was a deer in headlights, I never though they would ask me something like that, I mean, we barely know each other, but maybe they want to know me? That made me excited, I look up at them with stars in my eyes and with a slight smile on my face.

"What do you want to know?" I ask as I lean slightly into their direction. They lie their arms and head on their desk as they stared in front of her.

Jamie: "Might as well get to know you since we will be spending another two years here, plus, I have no friends and you seem likable." She said. Wow, she is not afraid to speak what is on her mind, I sometimes think that she has no filter.

 "My type, like for a friend or partner?" I ask and there was a silence between the two of us for a moment before she answered.

Jamie: "Partner" She said as I look over at her, I'm guessing she saw me because she turned her head to the side, "What? I'm curious." She mumbled.

I let out a soft chuckle as I leaned back in my chair as I looked up at the ceiling.

"Well, for me personally, I like a person that has a hard exterior, with a soft inside. Along with a person who likes to play video games with me, and a person who can take care of me.." I say as I felt my cheeks grow warm. I don't know why, but I could feel more at ease with Jamie than with Lily for some reason and Lily is my girlfriend. And I didn't even know Jamie, they literally came yesterday.

Jamie: "So, are you going to ask me what my type is?" They asked as they turned their attention back to me. I shifted in my chair as I nodded my head as I look over at her through the thick strands of my hair. "Let me see..." They said as they leaned back in their chair and folded their arms across their chest. "I like a girl who is soft spoken and sweet, a cuddlier, someone who has a high libido, and a gamer, like you said." They said as they turned to me.

I don't know when it happened but my cheeks were warm and I was hanging onto every word that this person is saying with stars in my eyes. There is just something to mesmerizing about how they sat, how they talked, that, there is something about them that makes me want to know them better.

Lily: "Alex~" Lily cooed in my ear, I jump in my seat and turn to her. She had a smile on her face, but she looked mad at the same time. "I see you had gotten my gifts, did you like it?" She asked.

"Oh.. Yeah, I did, thank you so much for it." I say as I let out a forced smile. I look over at Jamie, and there  seemed to be a type of energy going on in between the two of them, the air was tense and dangerous. Lily then looked back at me.

Lily: "Do you want to hang out with me during break today? There is a surprise waiting for you!" She said as she wiggled her eyebrows slightly. I let out a slight and a awkward chuckle as I look to the side, I kind of don't want to go with Lily, and I want to stay with Jamie.

Jamie: "It seems like she doesn't want to go." She said as she leaned on her desk as she looked Lily in the eyes

Lily: "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Alex." She said as she sounded to spew venom from her mouth.

I looked away for a moment to see Jamie gripping the back of her chair, and it looked like she was reaching for something in her pocket. I spring up from my chair and grip her wrist, my mind went blank as I stood there as both girls looked at me with surprised looks on their faces. My face felt hot from embarrassment and I pulled my hand away.

"So... Um, Lily, thank you but I think I'm going to nap here during the break." I say as I pull my scarf up over my mouth as I looked over at Lily who had a look of sadness and anger on her face. I watch her clench her fists together before sighing and releasing her fists, and giving me a sad smile.

Lily: "Okay princess... I'll see you after school then." She said as she walked away

I look over at Jamie who stood up from her desk, pulled me by my arm out of the classroom and down the hall. She then pushed me in one of the unused classrooms, I crashed into a stack of chairs letting out a groan as I held my side.

I look up to see Jamie walking over to me me, pulling me in close by my hips and gently pressed her lips onto mine. My eyes widened as I stood there as Jamie kissed my lips, my mind raced as I tried to wrap my head around what is happening, but for some odd reason, none of them were about Lily, and how I was cheating on her. Am I guilty? I'm supposed to feel guilty right now, but weirdly I don't, and weirdly I want to kiss Jamie more.

As Jamie pulled away from me I blink in surprise as I look at the girl in front of me.

"Whoa... what the fuck..." I whisper.

Jamie: "You want another?" They whispered huskily as she snaked her arm around my waist and pulled me in close to her. I nod my head a I wrapped my arms around your neck.

"I do.." I whisper as Jamie leaned in and planted her lips agents mine. I let out a soft moan as I leaned into the kiss.