Stupid Prank

"I guess we are my dearest sister," the three walked to their dorms wondering what to buy. They could even buy The whole muggle world if they wanted to but still neither of them knew what to do with their new found money. They could buy food but thats it.

"Merlin I'm so bored" Scorpions whined
"Then go do something" His roommate, Alicia said. "Oh thanks genius! Oh exactly what AM I going to do??" Alicia rolled her eyes and continued writing her potions essay. "For merlins sake! Don't ignore me I haven't done anything wrong!" He got no response so he left to take a walk. As he was walking down the empty corridors he bumped into someone, it was Albus. "And what are you doing up scorp?"
"I could ask the same about you" "I'm bored" he said. "Oh yeah? That was very obvious go do your homework or something." Albus suggested. "I already did but I have a better idea" he grinned as he led Albus to the empty potions classroom. "What are we doing here exactly?" Albus asked, unsure of what his cheeky brother was about to do. "You see this?" Albus nodded, "I'm gonna prank the room!" Scorpius  proudly said, "scorp you can't do that! what if Slughorn finds out?"
"Relax, he won't and even he will I'll just pay him off" albus nodded and let his brother do what he wanted.
After a few minutes Scorpius was done setting up the prank.

"Are you sure no one will find out?"
"Yes albus just relax, no one will find out"

In the morning around 9 am or so Albus and Scorpius were "walking by" the potions class to see everyone screaming like little girls. There were ants and cockroaches everywhere there was even a "blood" written note that said "Cross me once more and you all will die" The two grinned at the mess in classroom and walked away like nothing happened. Although some of the professors for interrogating the students to find out who did it. Luckily no one found out who did it.

"I guess you were right brother, no one found out" albus said. "I know brother I'm always right" Scorpius said but suddenly some from behind them spoke, " oh come on you really didn't think I'd find out it was you? Don't worry I tell on you cause it was pretty funny" The two sighed in relief and they went their separate ways  

And just like that the year at Hogwarts went by faster than a cheetah. They ones who graduated graduated. There was even a small party to celebrate that year ending and a small speech about the savior of the Wizarding World, Harry James Potter, which made a few shed tears on remembering the one who saved and freed them from Voldemort.

Though something in the three awoken,
Anger, they wanted revenge on the murderers of their parents. Though obviously someone could help, maybe a skilled witch who also just to happens to be the minster of magic.

A/n I forgot to mention that everything that happens is my idea so don't get confused if theres a made up spell of some sort. :)