𝙸

Oh boy.

You don't come in yet.

Dan's pov

I can't believe I woke up at 2:49 this morning. Why can't I ever go back to sleep when I wake up?

I walked into the office after grocery shopping, four bags of snacks in my right hand, is a 12-pack of Pamplemousse Lacroix.

"Thanks, Vernon." I said as he held the door open.

"You look tired man, when was the last time you slept?" Arin asked, his hand on the refrigerator door as he looked in it.

"I don't know." I said, putting the bags on the table and I grab the stuff that needs to be refrigerated and I put it in the fridge.

"Dan this isn't good for you." Arin said, genuine concern in his voice, as he came to help with the groceries.

"I couldn't help it even if I could Arin, you know about my insomnia." I rubbed my temple.

I grabbed the chips from the bag and I put them in the cabinet.

I sighed, rubbing my eyes.

"Dan you need some sleep, go take a nap on the couch, I'll take care of the rest of the groceries."

I'm not going to argue with that, sleep sounds so good right now.

"Here, I got you some melatonin gummies." Arin said, giving me a container.

"Thanks, but I don't that these will work."

"Trust me they will, take four of them, it will knock you out." Arin said, opening the container for me.

I nodded, pouring four into my hand, I looked at my watch and it said "9:38."

I popped the gummies in my mouth and I chewed and swallowed them.

Anything for more than 2 hours of sleep.

I laid down on the couch and I closed my eyes, and covered my face with my arm.

And within 20 minutes I was asleep.

*7 hours later*

I woke up and I saw Arin on the beanbag chair, on his phone.

"Hey, Arin, what time is it?"

He looked at me "It's almost five."

I was shocked "Pm?"

"Yep."

"What the fuck did you give me?" I asked as I sat up.

"Melatonin gummies." He was still looking at his phone.

"Well it worked, it's almost been 7 hours."

"Wow, I feel so refreshed."

"Right? I take those when I can't sleep sometimes and they work so well."

"It was Suzy's idea to give you those gummies by the way." He said, getting up.

"Need some coffee? I went out and got some coffee 10 minutes ago."

"Yes, I'd love some coffee." I said, getting up and going to the kitchen, grabbing my coffee.

"Where is Suzy?" I asked, taking a drink of my coffee. (I think he takes his coffee black.)

"She with her friends, having more fun than we are."

"We'll record a video tomorrow right?"

"Yeah, definitely." Arin said, looking at his phone.

I nod "Good."

"You can take the gummies if you need them."

"Thanks, I'll definitely need them."

*The next day*

I woke up at 8:30 am feeling refreshed and happy.

I got up, and I went to the bathroom, I did my business and I brushed my teeth, then I brushed my super curly hair to the best of my ability.

I got dressed in some clean clothes and I grabbed my phone and keys and I fed my dog before I walked out my door.

I locked my door and I walked to my car. I got in and I buckled my belt, I put the key in the ignition and I started my car, and I drove to the office.

When I got there, I got out of my car and I locked it.

I walked into the office and I saw Suzy and Arin talking on the couch.

"Hey." I said, a smile on my face.

Suzy looked up at me "Hi Dan, how long did you sleep?"

"8 hours."

They started to clap for me.

"Yay!" They both cheered.

I smiled "Thanks guys."