𝙸𝙸𝙸

*The next day*

"We still don't have any ideas for the power hour so we'll take anything at this point." Arin said, pulling out a piece of paper and a pencil.

My phone rang.

I answered "Hello?"

"Hello, is this Dan Avidan? This is y/n, Suzy told me to call you to find a date for the interview." I heard a slight undertone of anxiety in her voice.

I got up and held up a finger to my group of friends, quietly asking for a moment alone as I went out the door and closed it behind me "This is him, what day are you available for the interview?"

"Well, I don't have a job, so I'm available any day, what day would be best for you?"

"On Monday, we don't really work on the weekends unless we're just making up ideas for some videos." 

She giggled softly "Alright, I can do Monday, what time?"

"I would have to look at my schedule to know what exactly is happening." I said, walking to my office.

"That's alright, I can wait a moment."

I opened the door and grabbed the schedule and I flipped through it, finding the right day.

I saw a little gap. "Um well, I can do 10:00 in the morning on Monday."

"Perfect, I'll be there, thank you so much."

"You're welcome."

She hung up and I put my phone in my pocket, and I went back to the room where Arin and others are conversing.

I opened the door and they were chuckling at some ideas that Arin had written down on a piece of paper.

"What do we have so far?"

*Monday, at 10:30*

I walked into my office, and I saw the most beautiful woman sitting on the chair on the other side of my desk.

"Hello, I'm y/n, I'm here for the interview." She said as she stood up, and held out her hand.

I nodded and I shook her hand "Nice to meet you."

I motioned my hand towards the chair "Plea-please sit down." I stuttered.

She smiled and sat down as she gave her resume.

I pulled out my chair and I sat down, looking at it "So I've heard that you were interested in a job, I'm willing to have you as an intern to have here, do you have any video editing skills?"

"Yes, but it's not really considered a skill when I know so little, but if it's needed I can take a class to learn, I wouldn't mind." Her leg was bouncing.

I nodded, "I know someone who can teach you some more good skills for video editing, and in the meantime, you'll be someone who will go on coffee runs for us."

She smiled softly "Will I be an unpaid intern?"

"No, we believe in paying people who work here." I looked down to write something on a piece of paper.

"Good, at least this isn't like the Pursuit of Happyness."

I immediately looked up at her and she smiled wide.

"The movie?"

"Yes, y'know, the one with Will Smith?"

"Yes, I know the movie."

"Why did you make that reference?"

"Because I couldn't make a Star Trek reference, I couldn't think of anything."

I smiled.

She watches Star Trek!

"This is supposed to be a professional interview."

"Who said that we're not being professional right now?"

I smiled widely "Alright, good point."

She smiled back at me.

"Arin says that he knows you, and he seems to trust you a lot, so if he can trust you, I can trust you."

"Yeah, Arin's awesome, he's so funny, he makes me laugh all of the time, is that why he's not here?"

"We thought it would be better if there were no bias, Arin said that he would hire you in a heartbeat because of your sense of humor."

"Makes sense."

"Alright, I think that's enough, I'll call you as soon as I make a decision."

"Thank you so much, I'll get out of your already way too curly hair and leave you alone until you have reached a verdict." She said as she got up, smiling wide.

I smiled back at her.