𝙸𝙸

Every year it's like I go to through another phase 😭

Dan's pov

We recorded four videos today, and I wasn't even physically exhausted yet, and usually, I get exhausted halfway through the first video.

After we gave the videos to our editors we decided to think of things to do tomorrow.

"Ten-minute power hour?"

"Well, the last time we did one was last week, so I think that it's a great idea." I said.

"What are we going to do?" I asked, picking up my phone to take notes.

"We could invite some friends and mess around." Jory said.

"Yeah, but we do that in every episode though." Arin said.

"That's the entire basis of any power hour episode ever."

"We should go to a club and try to find Dan a girlfriend." Ross joked, and everyone started laughing to themselves, trying to be polite.

Except for Arin.

I nodded "Yes, very funny guys." My voice was thick with sarcasm.

I looked around and they were still giggling amongst themselves.

"Is that an actual suggestion Ross?" I asked.

Arin took a breath and said "Alright everyone, we all know that Dans' separation with Ashley was really sad for him, and he's really trying to find someone to spend the rest of his life with."

Suzy walked in and asked "I heard giggling, any good ideas?"

Arin turned to Suzy, "No, they're making fun of Dan," He turned to all of us "but apparently I'm the only one who actually respects my best friend."

"Wow, that's so immature, all of you should be ashamed of yourselves." She said, her hands on her hips as she acted like our mother.

"All of you guys say that you're over 21, but you all act like mean teenagers who have no respect for one of the people that pay you." She said angrily and pointed out the door.

"Now all of you get out and come back in 15, I need to speak with Dan."

Everyone left except for Arin and me.

I looked at Arin.

"Your wife is so cool, Arin."

He smiled.

"I know she is, why do you think I married her?"

He gave her a quick kiss before asking "Do I have to go too?"

She smiled and sat down "No, let's just pretend that we're mad, but I actually wanted to talk about a friend of mine."

"What's her name?"

"Y/n."

"Oh, I know her! She's so funny." Arin said, chuckling to himself, probably remembering a joke she told him.

"She's looking for a job, and she was wondering if she could work here as a cleaner or something."

"A janitor?" I asked.

"Well we need one, the other janitor quit because you guys kept making messes on a daily basis." Suzy said.

"We can take care of ourselves, Suzy, I think we know how to clean up after we make a mess."

"Well, janitors will take the trash out, replace the bags, and sanitize the tables." I said, thinking about it.

"Well, I don't want her to be a cleaner, I want her to have a better job than that, she just doesn't want to get in anyone's way." She said, deeply concerned for her friend.

"She could be an intern, and go on coffee runs and etcetera for you guys." Suzy suggested.

"Hmm, better idea, sounds better too."

"I think we should conduct an interview to see if she would be qualified for the job."

"Well I already know y/n, you don't, so you would have to do it by yourself, if I did it there could be bias and I would hire her in a heartbeat." Arin said and looked at Suzy.

"Is y/n camera shy?" Arin asked.

She shook her head "No, well, if she's in front of new people that she's just met, yes."

"Tell your friend to contact me and we'll set up an interview." I said.

Suzy smiled and walked out, pulling out her phone to call her friend.