𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸

*An hour after Dan dropped you off at home*

I was laying in bed, thinking about Y/n's singing.

I smiled proudly as I turned on my side to sleep.

I wonder if she would want to show that talent to the world with me...

I shook my head.

Not yet though, of course, I'll give her some time before asking if she wants to make a couple songs with me.

I smiled as I sighed.

I soon fell asleep and had a great dream.

Y/n's pov

I put my dogs in their kennel after feeding them and letting them outside so I could go to bed. I walked around making sure everything was okay. I locked my door with the handy door lock I had found on Tiktok, a habit I've learned to keep because I am a woman who lives alone with two overly friendly golden retrievers.

I sighed as I went to my room to go to bed.

*The next morning*

I woke up to my alarm going off. My arm reached over and grabbed my phone, turning it off.

I set my phone down and then I sat up, swinging my legs over to get off my bed but I sat there for a moment to stretch.

I stood up and immediately felt lightheaded, my vision going dim.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I looked in my cabinet where I keep my pans and I heard my dogs start whining to be let out.

I sighed softly as I walked over to the cages, opening both of them at the same time, "Do you girls need to go outside?"

They started whimpering and jumping excitedly.

"Let's get your leashes." I said walking to the door and they followed behind me.

I grabbed their leashes, took of the special lock off my door and put on my shoes.

They sat down and waited patiently as I hooked the leashes onto their collars and I opened the door.

I grabbed the doggy bags from the tiny shelf on the wall by the door and my keys that hung on the hook that was conveniently attached to the shelf.

We went out in the corridor and I locked my door.

"Let's go." I said and they excitedly lead the way outside.

We walked past people to get outside, and they smiled at my beautiful dogs.

When we got outside, they quickly did their business and I cleaned up their mess and threw it away. (I have never once lived in the city but I know that if your doggy poops, ya gotta clean it up.)

We went back inside and up to my apartment.

When we all got to my door, Dan was waiting there for me.

"Morning." He said with a smile.

I smiled, taking out my keys, "Morning."

Luna and Sadie wagged their tails at Dan and surrounded him with attention.

He knelt down, petting them, and I let the leashes go.

I opened the door and the dogs ran in, and I smiled at Dan.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, sort of confused why I'm seeing him so early.

"I wanna ask you a question." He said as we walked into my apartment, and I closed my door.

We both took off our shoes, placing them on the shoe rack.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Would you like to go on tour with me?"

I looked at him with a huge look of surprise on my face.

"Excuse me?" I asked, making sure I heard him right.

His face went red with embarrassment, "U-Um, would you like to go on tour with me?"

"Dan, don't take this the wrong way but I'm already having enough trouble with my sleeping schedule as it is." I giggled, "I don't want to go halfway across the world and make it worse." I walked to the kitchen, seeing the pan I wanted by the sink, waiting to be washed.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I asked, turning my head to look at him.

"Um, yeah. What are you making?" He asked as I turned on the water, grabbing the soap and washcloth.

"Eggs." I said, washing the pan I needed.